Best Battery Cases For iPhone 6, 6, 7 & 8: Double Your iPhone’s Battery
The old iPhones that are about 203 years old usually have a degraded battery and the battery won’t even last for a day, and carrying a power bank all day is something that not everyone loves to do. A Battery Charging case can come in handy in such situations. Here we discuss some of the Best Battery Cases for the older iPhone 6, 6s, 7, and 8.
Highlights of the Story
- The iPhone users are quite loyal to the brand and usually upgrade every 2-3 years, and by this time the battery of the iPhone is half as good as it was on Day 1.
- Carrying a power bank is not always convenient and for this, a Battey Charging Case comes into the picture.
- Here are some of the Best Battery Cases for iPhone 6, 6s, 7 and 8
Apple’s iPhones are THE most popular smartphones all across the globe. Usually, when one purchases an iPhone, they keep it for 3-4 years post which, they proceed to buy the latest smartphone. In this article, we will be discussing some battery cases for these devices, considering after 2-3 years, the batteries on these devices just give up, to the point that they do not even last half a day. So, without any further ado, let us list out some good battery cases that you can use with your iPhone 6, 6s, 7, and 8.
Note: Some of these might be unavailable depending on when you read this article, but, as of the time of listing this article, all options were in stock, similarly, the prices might go down as well. We have listed out the best cases, in terms of price and battery life. Without any further ado, let us get started with the list of the best battery cases for the iPhone 6, 6s, 7, and iPhone 8.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
1. Official Apple Smart Battery Case (For iPhone 6,6s,7, and 8)
The first product that can reduce your battery woes comes from the makers of these smartphones, who might have understood that these kind of issues would happen sooner or later. The official iPhone Smart Battery case varies for all these smartphones as, they are made specifically for each of these devices.
Also Read: Now Easily Change iPhone 6S Battery At Home
The case features a soft-touch, silky finish on the case, which makes it feel premium, even if the case itself is silicone. There is a soft elastomer hinge design, which makes it easier to apply or remove the case from your device.
In terms of the battery itself, the case can easily provide at least one additional charge and, then some. If you use the case while charging both the phone and case, you can use it for up to 26 hours for calls, 22 hours on LTE, and more than that in terms of viewing content and listening to audio.
The battery status can be viewed on your phone easily and you can check the status with ease. One can charge the case via lightning cable and can be used with the iPhone lightning dock (Sold separately because well…. Apple!) The case will set you back approximately Rs 8000 in India (Via Flipkart).
2. JLW Battery Case for iPhone
The second product on our list, the JLW Battery Case is an alternative to the Apple Smart Battery Case. It is a slightly thick case with a 5500 mAh battery. It can be used with the iPhone 6, 6s, 7 and 8. To add to it’s use case, the case comes with another port to the site, which means you can charge two phones at the same time, which can be useful if you own two iPhones or any other device, considering you do not need to put the other phone into the case.
The pricing for this battery case is Rs 2,650. While the JWL case is much cheaper than the Apple case, the quality will be nowhere as good as the same, but, for a budget user, you should get the JLW Case.
3. Mophie Wireless Charging Battery Case for iPhone 6,7 and 8
The brand name Mophie might not ring any bells, but, the case itself is quite interesting. The Mophie Wireless charging battery case features a plastic build, but it is built well and due to the thickness can protect the phone as well.
It weighs 99 grams and can provide up to 27 hours of additional charge after you have spent the battery of your device. One can purchase the same in multiple colors, to match their style, with the hues available being red, blue, gold, pink, and black.
There is a handy LED indicator to the back with 4 dots, which indicates the battery life left on the case. It is usually available for around 9-10k, but currently, it is retailing at a price of Rs. 15,000. Note: Prices do go down and the usual price for the same is Rs. 8500-10k.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
4. ABOUTTHEFIT 5000 mAh Portable Protective Charging case
Another one of the cheap options in the charging case market, the ABOUTTHEFIT 5000 mAh Portable charging case features a 5000 mAh battery (evident by the name) which means one can avail around 2 charge cycles with the case.
The case also serves two purposes, one of a battery bank and another of a protective case. It covers your phone all over, meaning it will save it in case of major drops and the inclusion of high-quality chips in the interior also ensures that the phone does not overheat or overcharge while charging.
The case also has a magnetic holder, which can be used to make the case a phone stand, adding to its functionality. The case weighs 170 grams, which is slightly heavy, but when you consider it is also a case for your device, it makes a lot of sense. The case can be purchased for Rs 2,599 which is good pricing considering the size of the battery.
Also read: Why Choose Repair Over Buying a New Phone?
5. Wixann Battery Case for iPhone 6, 6s, 7 and 8
The final case of the bunch comes from the brand Wixann. The case is slimmer than most alternatives featured in this article, and the reason for this is the inclusion of a 3000 mAh. This means the case can fully charge your iPhone only once, with the remaining charge providing 50% battery charge.
To use the case, one has to put the phone into the case and press the power button towards the back for three seconds. It weighs just 91 grams, meaning portability and usage will be easy and the phone with the case applied will not feel unwieldy. The pricing for the same is Rs 4,800, which is good, but not the cheapest out there.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…