5 Best File Manager Apps For Android You Should Be Using
However, when you download applications from the Google Play Store, you get many new features and advantages that make your work easier and help you manage your files better.
Table Of Contents
- 1Best File Manager Apps for Android
Highlights of the Story
- Are you also an android user.
- And did not know which will be the best file manager for you
- Find out the best File Manager Apps For Android on Cashify.
Nowadays, all Android Smartphones offer Builtin File managers. However, when you download applications from the Google Play Store, you get many new features and advantages that make your work easier and help you manage your files better. Often inbuilt applications allow you to just store and read your files. However, with third-party applications, you can customize the file according to your needs, make notes, switch between light and dark themes, and perform many more useful functions. In this article, we will let you know the best 5 file manager apps for android.
Also read: Complete Guide on how Instagram Search Works
Best File Manager Apps for Android
A vast number of applications are available on the play store and it can be difficult to navigate among them and find the one best for you. So, we are here to provide you with a list of the 5 best applications for your android device. This will help you easily decide the application that is best for you and save your time and frustration.
1. Files by Google
As the best-rated file manager application, it is the cleanest, no-nonsense, no-bloat file manager app on Android. It allows you to easily free up space when needed, find files through the search bar and share files even when offline. The fact that it adds free makes it the top choice for all android users. Its clearly divided tabs, clean, browse and share make navigating between the left storage space, available files and sharing files really easy for all the users.
2. Solid Explorer
This is a great application for managing all your files, mainly because it helps you manage your files from Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, Mega, etc., with ease. It even allows the users to archive and decompress files. The best and most loved feature of this application is fingerprint and password protection for all files. Even more, it lets you browse system files on rooted devices and includes a built-in image viewer, music player, and text editor for convenience. Its rich customization options, including custom themes and icon sets, make it a user’s favourite.
3. Total Commander
This amazing application allows you to not only explore files and folders on your device but also copy or move entire sub-directories. It supports drag-and-drop, in-place renaming, directory creation, file deletion, file archiving, and many other features that make your work easy and simple.
4. Astro File Manager
Astro File Manager is loved by all its users as it provides the familiar Windows Explorer aesthetics to Android. It helps you organize, move, and back up your files to the cloud, as well as clean up your Android phone’s memory to help boost its performance. And, it has simple folder management for internal, external, and cloud storage and a user-friendly UI that helps in easy navigation. It even allows you to compress files into ZIP format and supports popular cloud storage services (Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex Cloud, etc.) to help you share and sync files between them with ease.
5. X-Plore File Manager
This amazing file manager app offers a dual-pane tree view, with any two folders of your choice shown simultaneously. This feature is loved mainly because of the ease with which copy-pasting can be done in the two files now. Even more, it supports various types of files, cloud storage (Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega.co, Dropbox, Yandex.disk, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru, Webdav, and others), and network storage protocols (FTP, SMB, DLNA/UPnP), etc.
So, if you are looking for a way to access all your documents easily, do download these third-party apps. They not only help you to access your documents easily but also to customize them to your needs and perform all your tasks easily and efficiently. So download these applications and comment on your favourite ones along with the feature that was best according to you in the comment section below. Follow classify for more such updates and tricks and tips.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.