Upgrade Your Vivo V17 Pro: Here Are The Best Options
The Vivo V17 Pro was an amazing option at the time of its launch, but it got obsolete with time. Here, find the list of the best smartphone upgrades for Vivo V17 Pro.
Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo V17 Pro specifications
- 2Why Vivo V17 Pro is outdated in 2022?
- 3Steps to Sell old Vivo V17 Pro at Cashify
- 4Why sell old smartphones at Cashify?
- 5Best smartphone upgrade options for Vivo V17 Pro
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V17 Pro was an absolute stunner at the time of its launch.
- With the pop-up selfie camera being the USP of the phone, the smartphone immediately made its place in the market.
- However, it’s been a long since the smartphone came out and some of its features might not be what you are looking for.
Vivo, known for launching amazing smartphones is a lead player in the smartphone industry. In 2019, Vivo launched the Vivo V17 Pro. The smartphone grabbed the attention of the audience with its dual Pop-up selfie camera and stunning design. Besides the design, the features of the smartphone were something to look up to. However, in 2022, the smartphone might feel a bit outdated as the market has a variety of options available at the same or less price with more features. So, when you have the option, why not sell old Vivo V17 Pro and opt for a better upgrade?
Vivo V17 Pro specifications
Vivo V17 Pro has a 6.44 inches, 409 PPI, Super AMOLED display, and 4,100mAh Li-ion, Fast Charging battery. You also get Fingerprint Optical, On-Screen and several network connectivity like 4G, 3G, 2G, Wifi and Bluetooth with the smartphone.
Powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660-MS processor, Vivo V17 Pro comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Talking about the camera, you get a quad-camera setup at the back including 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a dual Pop-up selfie camera with 32-megapixels primary sensor and an 8-megapixels super wide-angle lens.
Why Vivo V17 Pro is outdated in 2022?
It was the two pop-up selfie camera feature of the Vivo V17 Pro that gained a lot of attention during the time of launch. However today, the market has a lot of smartphones offering the same feature along with other better features which sums up the reason why you should sell old Vivo V17 Pro.
Furthermore, the smartphone does not support a 5G network. The processor is also outdated for today’s date.
Steps to Sell old Vivo V17 Pro at Cashify
Cashify offers a doorstep service and the best-in-market price for your smartphones and gadgets. Here’s how you can sell old Vivo V17 Pro at Cashify:
Head to Cashify mobile app or website and register yourself. In case, you are already registered, log in to move ahead.
Now, tap the Sell Phone option and select Vivo as your brand. Next, select V17 Pro as your brand.
You will then be sent to a new page where you need to choose the storage variant to know the exact buyback value of your old Vivo V17 Pro.
Once you have selected the variant, you need to answer a few questions about the functionality and condition of the smartphone. Fill in the required details to Sell Old Vivo V17 Pro.
Step 5: After all of this is done, you will get the exact resale value of your smartphone. You can then select a convenient payment method and preferred time slot to get the phone picked up from your doorsteps.
Why sell old smartphones at Cashify?
Cashify offers a hassle-free process with instant payment options. We also provide the best possible value for your used phones based on our AI calculator. Saving you from the worries to search for an offline store, we complete the entire process of selling phones from your doorsteps. Privacy is our priority.
Best smartphone upgrade options for Vivo V17 Pro
Here are the three best smartphone upgrades and your reason to sell old Vivo V17 Pro:
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G has a 6.67inches AMOLED display, giving the smartphone a premium look. Packed with a battery of 5,000mAh, the smartphone supports fast charging. You get a fantastic triple rear camera setup with 108-megapixels resolution. You can record an 8K video with the phone. The smartphone features 5G connectivity and is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. You get a fingerprint sensor on the side of the smartphone.
You can buy Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G at a starting price of Rs. 35,900 in Insia.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Launched in September 2021, Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G has a stunning design that is sure to grab the attention. The smartphone sports a screen size of 6.5 inches with a Super AMOLED display and a tremendous 120 Hz refresh rate. Packed in a battery of 4500 mAh Li-ion, A52s 5G supports fast Charging. It has a Quad-camera setup on the rear with a 64-megapixels primary camera, including optical image stabilisation (OIS). At the front, we have a 32-megapixel selfie camera. Talking about the processor, you get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G with A52s 5G.
The starting price for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in India is Rs. 29,199.
OnePlus Nord 2 Pac-Man Edition
OnePlus Nord 2 Pac-Man Edition is an excellent choice for you. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 MT processor. Featuring a triple-camera setup including 50-megapixels + 8-megapixels + 2-megapixels at the rear and 32-megapixels at the front, the camera quality is worth having.
OnePlus Nord 2 Pac-Man Edition has a 4,500 mAh Li-ion, Fast Charging battery. The smartphone comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage and is available at a price of Rs. 37,999 in India.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…