Highlights of the Story
- Vivo Y51 (2020) has a 48-megapixel primary camera.
- A different version of the same variant launched in Pakistan in September this year.
- Vivo Y51 (2020) runs on Android 11-based FunTouch OS 11.
Vivo Y51 (2020) officially launched in Indonesia as the latest smartphone offering from the company. This is a new budget-centric smartphone by the company. It is strikingly different than the previous variant launched in Pakistan in September this year. However, it is unclear why Vivo would want to introduce two different handsets under the same moniker.
Also Read: 5 Ways To Make Extra Money Online
Vivo Y51 (2020) Price
This model comes with a price tag of IDR 3,599,000 (roughly Rs. 18,800) in Indonesia for the lone 8GB + 128GB storage model. It is available in Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony color options. Moreover, Vivo V51 (2020) is currently up for pre-orders on Shopee.co.id with offers including a 30 percent discount voucher from Vidio, a bundled Vivo smartwatch, and more.
Vivo Y51 (2020) Price
It features a 6.58-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,408 pixels) LCD display. However, this is slightly larger than the model launched in September. This new variant is powered by the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC but packs 8GB RAM. Whereas, it comes with the 4GB RAM on the Pakistan variant.
Additionally, the phone offers an internal storage of 128GB with the option to expand further via a microSD card (up to 1TB).
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Renders Leaked
The new Vivo Y51 (2020) variant has a triple camera setup with a different camera module design on the back. It features a 48-megapixel primary sensor coupled with an f/1.79 lens, an 8-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide f/2.2 lens, and a 2-megapixel additional shooter with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, the phone has a 16-megapixel selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture.
It packs a 5,000mAh battery on the new Vivo Y51 (2020) smartphone with 18W fast-charging support. Connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, GPS, USB OTG, and more. It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and is just 8.38mm thick. The weight of Vivo Y51 (2020) is listed to be at 188 grams.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.