7 Best Coding Apps For Mobile To Learn Python, SQL, And More
These amazing coding apps can help you learn different languages. The best part is they are accessible on mobile phones too.
Table Of Contents
- 1Best Coding Apps For Android
Highlights of the Story
- The best coding apps contain different programming languages for you to learn
- These amazing coding apps can be used by both beginners and pros, that too from mobile.
Do you have a smartphone? Why not use it for something productive like learning to code! If you are interested in coding or are studying computer science engineering, here’s the good news- you can access the best coding apps on your mobile. Yes, you heard that right! It’s not possible always to have your PC next to you but as far as mobile phones are concerned, you will carry it with you, no matter where you go.
These best coding apps are designed in a view that you can access them from anywhere- while travelling, staying outside or in simpler words- when you don’t have your PC next to you. Here, have a look.
Best Coding Apps For Android
DataCamp is one of the best coding apps when it comes to learning the fundamentals of Python, R, SQL, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Visualization. There are hands-on exercises and courses that make sure you are well-prepared for the coding challenges and the project that the platform has to offer. The first chapter of all the courses is free, so you can go through them to understand the app better before you pay for the full access.
SoloLearn is the ideal choice for both beginners and pros. It does not matter if you want to begin learning to code or you just want to brush up on your skills, this app is perfect for both of them. The app offers courses in different languages like Python, R, SQL, C++, Java, etc. Besides, there are other tools too that can help you in becoming a data scientist, web developer or even a full-stack developer. You can also leverage the benefit of the app’s active community where you can compete with other members in coding challenges.
Mimo is again a good choice for the coding apps if you want to learn Python, SQL, or Web development. The app contains well-designed key concepts with easy-to-understand coursework and examples. You can practice and run your code within the app only. The best part is that you can also get certificates upon successful completion of a course.
4. Programming Hub- One of the best coding apps
Programming Hub as the name suggests is the best among all. It offers courses on all coding languages, software engineering, and app development. That makes it the most content-rich app of all and definitely one of the best coding apps. The app offers some free courses but if you want lifetime access, you need to pay $30 for 100+ courses and certifications. The best feature of the app is that it tells you what you will be learning when you pick a particular course and whether it suits your objectives or not. The app also shows the estimated salary that you can earn upon learning and bagging a job in a skill.
ScratchJr is designed keeping the kids in mind. Instead of your kids spending time on YouTube and movies for long, you can simply surround them with this amazing coding app. Suitable for ages, 6-16 years, the app allows kids to create their own stories and games via coding. The app offers problem-solving skills, and computational thinking and is designed to easily match a kid’s cognitive, personal, social, and emotional development.
7. Grasshopper- One of the best coding apps
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…