Enable Battery Percentage On The iPhone 13 In 3 Scrolls, 3 Taps & 3 Easy Steps
The vague and nondescript battery icon indicator in the notification bar on Apple iPhones does not display a precise measurement of the current battery percentage, which can be a hassle to many. This 3 step tutorial by Cashify is everything that you need to do to enable specific battery percentage on your iPhone 13!
Highlights of the Story
3 Rapid Steps to Enable Battery Percentage on iPhone 13:
- Open Settings with the grey, three-spoke gear icon.
- Scroll down to Battery with the green icon.
- Tap “Battery Percentage” and you’re done!
Find a vague battery percentage indicator icon irritating? One moment it appears to be something like 40 per cent, and the next you look it’s almost empty! Then you open up your settings and check the percentage in panic, only to see that you’ve still got two hours left.
Sound familiar? Probably, as that is why you searched for and found this article to learn how to enable battery percentage on your iPhone 13! This quick tutorial by Cashify begins just a scroll below.
Step 1: Open your Settings App.
The standard iOS Settings App with the iconic Steel Grey tri-spoke icon makes a comeback in the iPhone 13.
Locate it in your App Drawer, and tap it to open. You’ll see a vertical list of settings for your iPhone 13 series device.
Related read: Best Apps to Choose Custom Ringtones For Apple iPhone
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Battery”.
The green battery icon does not appear in the first segment of settings in the App, so you need to scroll down two to three times to view it.
Once you’ve found it, marked with the green icon and the word “Battery”, tap it to open.
Step 3: Switch “Battery Percentage” On.
You will see two UI switches, one for Battery Percentage and the other for Low Power Mode. Both display the battery percentage.
However, the Low Power Mode may not be useful to you, as it sacrifices a minor amount of performance to boost the battery.
Tap the horizontal switch next to “Battery Percentage” so that it becomes green. You’ll notice now that the battery percentage now appears next to the battery indicator on your iPhone 13’s notification bar!
Related read: Apple Schedules iPhone Event for October
That was all you needed to do to enable battery percentage on the iPhone 13 series devices!
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…