It might be upsetting when the Vivo 69 phone’s screen breaks or is accidentally damaged. Please, nevertheless, do not panic. If your screen has been shattered or damaged, Cashify provides the best services for both Vivo Y69 screen repair and replacement. You can find all the details you need regarding Cashify’s screen replacement service on this website.
The Vivo Y69 smartphone was introduced in August 2017. The device has a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 720×1280 pixels at 267 pixels per inch (ppi). An octa-core MediaTek MT6570 CPU, with 4 cores clocked at 1.5GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1GHz, powers the Vivo Y69. It has 3GB of RAM installed. The Vivo Y69 is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery and runs Android 7.0.
In terms of cameras, the Vivo Y69 has a 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture on the back. The arrangement for the back camera has autofocus. It has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.0 aperture for taking selfies.
Method 1: Repairing the Vivo Y69 screen through Cashify
Visit the Cashify mobile repair website; that would be the wisest line of action. The screen of the Vivo Y69 may be fixed quite easily at Cashify. Take these actions.
1. Before using Cashify, you must first create an account by using the mobile app or website. Use your cellphone number to sign in if you’re already a Cashify user.
2. Next, go to the website for mobile repair. Choose Vivo as the brand next, and then click Vivo Y69 to continue.
3. After that, the Vivo Y69 repair screen will appear. Here, you may choose the colour of your smartphone.
4. You must pay Rs. 1749 to get the screen of your Vivo Y69 repaired using Cashify. Now put the cost in your shopping basket and arrange a repair.
Also Read: How To Get Vivo V9 Screen Replaced?
When Cashify fixes your smartphone, it exclusively utilizes authentic replacement components. Because of this, we also offer a six-month warranty on screen repairs for any problems that might arise following a successful repair job.
Method 2: Vivo authorized service centre
The Vivo authorized service centre is your second option for having your smartphone repaired. Even though it may seem like the most convenient choice, contacting a Vivo support centre may need some time and effort. The steps to achieve the same are listed below.
1. Visit the Vivo website to find the closest service centre in your region.
2. Once there, speak with the first available service agent and describe the problem with your Vivo Y69.
3. Following that, you will be given an estimate for the Vivo Y69’s repair price, which may be as much as Rs. 3,000. The cost is substantially more than the screen repair cost for Cashify.
4. You will then be asked to pick up your device at a later time by the service professionals, which is an additional inconvenience.
In most cases, all you need to get your phone operating again is a reputable repair provider. As a result, many individuals throughout the country appreciate how simple and hassle-free Cashify’s doorstep repair services are.
We have a product page dedicated to the Vivo Y69 at Cashify that includes pricing, specifications, features, and news. We also provide information on the latest smartphones and upcoming launches. So go ahead and check it out.