How Much Is Your Old Xiaomi Mi 10 Still Worth? Check Resale Price Now
The Xiaomi Mi 10 was announced a year ago and is a flagship smartphone with Snapdragon 865 process and flagship-grade specs. With so many great options to upgrade and it’s the best time to sell your old Xiaomi Mi 10. Here’s how to sell Xiaomi Mi 10 and how to get the maximum value for your smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Mi 1o is a flagship device from Xiaomi with top of the line specs and was launched at a decent price.
- The device is a year old now and with the new Snapdragon 888 processor, the older Snapdragon 865 seems outdated and needs to be updated.
- Here’s how to sell Xiaomi Mi 10 on Cashify and get maximum value for your smartphone.
With Mi 10 been almost a year old and so many new devices have hit the market with a much better offering. The Mi 10 seems to be old and it’s time to finally upgrade it to a better smartphone. So if you are having the same thought, you might be wondering what resale value can you get for the Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone?
Let’s find out the resale value of the Mi 10, How to sell your smartphone on Cashify, and is it the right time to sell your Mi 10?
Is It the Right Time to Sell Xiaomi Mi 10?
The Mi 10 was launched about a year ago in India and was made available as a Flagship device from Xiaomi.
Talking about the specifications of the Mi 10, it features a 6.67 inches 90Hz Super AMOLED display and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 mobile platform with the Adreno 650 GPU. The device is available in three storage variants with 8GB RAM 128GB internal storage and 8/12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage.
In the camera department, the device has a quad-camera setup at the rear with a primary 108MP camera with f/1.7, a 13 MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth camera for portrait shots. There’s also a 20MP f/2.0 selfie camera. Other features include a USB Type-C charging port, 4780mAh battery with 30W fast charging as well as wireless charging, and an under-display fingerprint sensor.
If we check all the factors, the resale value of the Mi 10 device will degrade over time this year as well as more new flagship devices are coming soon and if you have a Mi 10 and is still under warranty, consider selling your device at Cashify to get the best possible price.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10 Review
How to Check the resale value of Mi 10?
Step 1: Go to the Cashify website or Mobile App and head onto “Sell Phone” section. And then select “Xiaomi” as the Brand of your smartphone.
Step 2: Select the exact model of your smartphone which is listed under “Mi Series” of smartphones and now select the storage variant as well to get an estimated amount.
Step 3: Now to get the exact resale value of your Mi 10, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the device.
Step 4: Once everything is filled up, you shall get the exact resale price for your Mi 10. You can select the payment method and the time slot for the collection of the device from your place.
Step 5: Add your Bank details in case you want to receive the amount via bank transfer. Once everything is done you shall get a confirmation message from Cashify.
Step 6: With the cash that you get from selling your old phone, buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Step 7: You get the maximum value for your old device and end up buying a phone for cheaper.
Also Read: How To Sell Your Old Smartphone On Cashify
Here’s a video guide on how to sell your smartphones on Cashify. And for more details, you can visit the Sell Used Mobile section on Cashify.
What Value to Expect on Selling Mi 10?
The resale value of Mi 10 varies from Rs. 23,500 to Rs. 25,500 depending upon the condition of the device, the storage/RAM variant of the smartphone, and availability of retail box, invoice, and accessories. Here are some prices for reference:
|Xiaomi Mi 10i||8GB | 128GB||8GB 256GB|
You can simply head over to Cashify and with a few clicks, you can sell your smartphone from your doorstep. The technician will arrive at your place, collect the device and the real amount will be credited to your favorite mode of payment. It’s that easy.
Which Smartphones to buy after selling the Mi 10?
If you are considering selling your Mi 10, you can sell the device on Cashify and use the same money to buy a new smartphone. Some devices you may buy is the Oneplus 8 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the Asus ROG Phone 3, or wait for Realme GT 5G launch.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…