There are some situations when we need to delete our Facebook photos from our profile, but there are several problems that people face while deleting Facebook photos. Some of those problems are:
- People are unable to remove/delete photos properly.
- Because of Facebook app complexity, they are unable to find the options, with the help of which they can delete Facebook photos.
- Most of the Facebook users delete wrong files because of this unawareness.
Here, with the help of this article, we are going to let you know how to delete Facebook photos on Android mobile phones. In case you are someone who faces above-listed problems and is unable to delete Facebook photos, then do follow this article till the end.
Also read: How to Delete your Apple ID
How to delete Facebook Photos on Android Mobile Phone?
There are two ways with which users can use Facebook on their mobile phone; those are:
- Mobile browser
- Official Facebook Application
Here in this section, we are going to discuss the steps to delete a Facebook photo from both platforms. Let us have a look at the steps one by one.
Deleting Facebook Photos from Mobile Browser
Let us have a look at the steps with the help of which we can delete Facebook photos from mobile browsers efficiently.
- In the first step, you need to go to the official website of Facebook on your android mobile browser. Once you can open the Facebook website, then you would have to log in with your email id and password.
- Next, you need to locate the photo that you want to remove from your Facebook profile. Once you locate the photo, then you need to tap on the picture.
- From the menu, you need to select the More options button.
- Select Edit Photo and click on Delete.
- Once you have clicked on Delete, then you would be able to notice a message that is “Are you sure you want to delete this photo?” Right after that, you need to click on the Delete option.
With the help of the steps mentioned above, you would be able to delete the desired photo from your Facebook profile permanently.
Also read: How to Permanently Delete your Facebook Account
Delete Facebook Photos Using Official Android Application
In case you are using the Facebook official application and want to delete a Facebook photo from there, then do follow the steps listed below-
- Firstly open your Facebook app, make sure you have logged into your Facebook profile.
- Move to the photos section and tap on the photo that you want to delete.
- In the next step, you need to tap on the three-dot menu that would be in the top right section.
- There you would be able to notice several options, from which you need to click on the Delete Photo option.
- After clicking on the Delete option, you would have to confirm by clicking on Yes.
These are the steps with the help of which you would be able to delete a Facebook photo from your Facebook application.
This was all about the method with the help of which you can delete Facebook photos from your Facebook profile.
Also read: How to set Videos as Lockscreen Wallpaper
How to delete Facebook Photos using a Desktop Computer?
If you are using Facebook from your desktop web browser, then do follow the step below to know how to delete Facebook photos from a desktop web browser.
- Login to your Facebook Profile. Right after successful login, you need to click on your Profile name that would be at the top.
- When you reached the Profile page, you would have to click on Photos and from all those photos you need to find the photo you want to delete.
- Move the cursor to the picture you want to delete and at the top right corner, you would be able to notice an option for Edit or Remove. Click on it.
- Under the menu, you need to fine Delete this Photo option and click on it.
- You will receive a pop-up message for confirmation, click on Yes for deleting the photo permanently.
Tips to follow while deleting Facebook Photos
- You should make sure that right after deleting your Facebook photo, you would not be able to access it ever again. No matter what you try to do, that deleted photo will never be retrieved to your account.
- There are several reasons because of which one user would have to delete a Facebook photo, some of those reasons are as follows-
- The first reason for a user to delete a Facebook photo is when a lousy photo gets uploaded mistakenly.
- If the photo is an older one and you don’t want your new Facebook friends to have a look at those photos.
- Make sure you choose that particular photo that you want to delete. Moreover, there are options for multiple selections, too, with the help of which you can delete more than one photo from your Facebook profile.
- Whenever you delete a Facebook photo, you are asked for confirmation with the help of which you can get rid of the issue of mistakenly removing essential images.
Also read: Tricks to Master Instagram Stories