How To Get iPhone 6 Battery Replaced For The Best Price
iPhone 6 has a 4.7 inches display with Ion-strengthened glass and oleophobic coating. The phone has been in the Indian market for almost seven years now! This is a very long period of time and you might be facing battery issues, so here we are with two easy solutions for your iPhone 6 battery repair and/or replacement purposes.
The first and the most reliable way is to visit Cashify for iPhone 6 battery replacement issue :
- For the same, you can visit https://www.cashify.in/battery-repair
- You can follow the next few steps directed when you log into the website.
- Cashify is the best alternative as it provides doorstep services while you have to visit service centres all by yourself.
- While at Cashify you will find quality parts of mobile at reasonable prices, at service centres you’ll have to pay double the price for the same.
- Talking about affordable prices, iPhone 6 battery replacement price at Cashify would be starting from Rs. 1,199.
- Cashify offers you a warranty/ guarantee as and when possible but that may not be the case with service centres.
- While Cashify has a benefit of instant repairs with absolute transparency and no breach of privacy, service centres may take away your phone which would take weeks to return.
The second alternative for the iPhone 6 battery repair purpose is visiting an Apple authorized centre.
- An Apple authorized centre may guarantee 100% safe and quality parts but would charge you too much for the same.
- Apple centres do not provide doorstep service instead you will have to visit an Apple centre all by yourself.
- Guarantee/ Warranty is provided by Apple centres only if your phone is covered under AppleCare+ plan.
- You will also have to keep your phone with the service centre in order to avail the repair services and it might take weeks for the same.
- Costs at an authorised Apple service centre can be approximately Rs. 3000.
However, we can conclude that starting from Rs. 1,199 is how much it would cost you for iPhone 6 battery repair in India. So if you’re looking for the cheapest and best iPhone 6 battery then you should definitely consider Cashify.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…