How To Get iPhone X Battery Replaced At Best Price
iPhone X was launched in India in September, 2017 and has been a hot-seller since then. However, a battery issue can degrade your phone’s entire usage quality. Hence, you should get your iPhone’s battery repaired and replaced in case it starts showing up issues. However, to lessen your stress, we have jotted down two of the simplest techniques to get your iPhone’s battery repair and/or replacement done below :
The first option is reaching out to Cashify. Cashify is your one-stop solution for your phone’s repair purposes and we will also let you know exactly how much does it cost for iPhone X battery repair.
- All you need to do is, Visit : https://www.cashify.in/battery-repair
- After you login to Cashify, you will be asked to follow a certain procedure so that you can get your phone’s battery repair done.
- Cashify offers quality parts of the iPhone at reasonable prices while service centres may charge you heavy amounts for the same.
- When we say affordable prices, iPhone X battery repair would cost you starting from Rs. 6,999 at Cashify.
- Cashify is the most convenient option as it offers you doorstep services according to your convenience which is not possible at authorized service centres.
- We also offer warranty/ guarantee as and when possible whereas service centres provide only when you subscribe for certain plans.
- Cashify provides you with instant repair offers which is not the case with service centres.
Via Authorised Service Centre
The second option is to visit an authorized service centre to repair your Apple iPhone X battery repair.
- Service centres are authorized and may offer you quality parts but it comes with heavy amounts to pay.
- You need to visit an Apple centre because it does not provide any doorstep services.
- Guarantee/ Warranty services are provided only when your phone is covered under AppleCare+ plan.
- Instant repair services are not a provision at Apple centres. You will have to keep your phone at service centres.
- Depending on the level of damage, you may have to pay up about Rs.4500 at an authorised service centre.
We can surmise that the best price iPhone X screen replacement is definitely through Cashify.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…