How To Get Motorola Moto G5s Plus Battery Replaced?
This article will direct Motorola Moto G5s Plus towards information on how they can get their phone’s battery repaired or replaced. Motorola Moto G5s Plus battery replacement would become inevitable in case of damage. A phone’s battery can be damaged due to multiple reasons which can include a rapidly discharging battery or the battery not being charged even after connecting to the charger, etc. This article will be a brief explanation of two ways in which you can get your phone’s battery fixed.
The first way is to visit Cashify to get your phone’s battery repaired or replaced :
- In order to visit Cashify, you will have to log in or sign up for Cashify battery repair.
- After successfully logging in to the page, you will have to enter some essential details regarding the condition of your phone’s battery.
- Cashify makes sure it provides the best quality parts of a smartphone at very minimal prices to its customers.
- Motorola Moto G5s Plus battery replacement price in India at Cashify is Rs. 1,199 which is less than what service centers charge.
- Cashify offers doorstep services and instant repairs so that customers do not have to visit the stores and waste their time.
- Cashify also provides a guarantee/ warranty as to and when available to provide maximum benefit to the customers.
The second alternative is to visit a nearby authorized service centre to get Motorola Moto G5s Plus battery repair done :
- Authorized service centers offer original parts of a phone to their customers but it comes with a heavy price range.
- Motorola Moto G5s Plus battery repair price in India at an authorized service center is Rs. 1,999 which is quite expensive for average smartphone users.
- Authorized service centers do not provide doorstep services or instant repairs which means the customers will have to visit the stores.
- You will also have to leave your phone at the service center in order to get your phone’s battery back to normal.
Motorola Moto G5s Plus has a massive 3,000mAh battery that can last for a day producing enough power for a smartphone user with light to medium phone usage. A good battery like this would interrupt your work if it is damaged as the phone might stop working if the battery issue is neglected. It becomes very essential to solve the battery issue as soon as possible. Therefore we can suggest that Cashify is one of the most reliable platforms when it comes to Motorola Moto G5s Plus battery replacement. The services of Cashify fit in your budget perfectly and are very easily accessible.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…