How To Make A Wifi Signal Booster At Home?
While we are all locked at home, we are using our Wifi a lot. We all want high-speed internet and if the speed of wifi goes down, all of us start to panic. Are you looking for tips on how to improve your wifi signal? Few simple household hacks can make your life easier. Watch this video till the end to know about simple tricks and hacks tried at home, which can help you boost your wifi signal. Whether you need a range extender or repeater or a booster, this hack is for you. All you need is an aluminium CAN for this.
The hacks discussed here can boost up the Wifi signals by 25% and increase the internet speed.
Location- If you want your Wifi signals to be spread across the house, it is suggested to place the wifi router at a central location. This is because the waves from wifi router develop in a circular motion to spread evenly on both the sides.
Position- There are a lot of times when people end up placing the wifi routers either on the floors or in storerooms surrounded by other things. This results in weakening the strength of the wifi signals. The correct position to place the wifi router is at a height from the ground level in an open space with no hindrance.
Wifi Extender Hack – Homemade
For making a Wifi Extender at home easily, you need an empty and dried cold drink can, and if a can is not available, in that case, you can even use aluminium foil. Preferably use a cold drink can as its surface is smooth and is more durable than the foil.
All the items used for this hack are easily available at home – Wifi router, empty cold drink can, electric tape, a marker, meter scale, a pair of scissors and a cutter.
- Take the cola can and make markings as shown in the video to cut the bottom side.
- Make a mark on the opposite side of the opening of the can. Extend a straight line till the bottom corner and mark a semi-circle on both sides of this straight line.
- Now, take a cutter and a pair of scissors and cut there can along the markings. Be careful while cutting.
- After cutting the centre portion along the straight line, open the can wide.
- Using an electric tape, cover the sharp edges of the open can as prevention.
- Your antenna reflector is ready. Place it right behind the Wifi router to spread the signals evenly in all the directions.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.