How To Watch India vs Australia Test Series 2020 Online Without Sony LIV Subscription
The India vs Australia series has been going on since November 27th and a lot of you might already have been caught up on it. But watching it online is quite a hassle, specially if you don’t have a Sony LIV subscription. As COVID-19 has still wrecked a havoc on sports, there is still no in-person stadium attendance. This means you only have two options to actually watch the matches: either on TV on online. In this article we’ll tell you exactly how you can still watch the India vs Australia online livestream without a subscription, for free! All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
How To Watch India vs Australia On TV
If you’re looking for the most cost effective way of watching the India vs Australia livestream, then watching on TV might be your best bet. DD Sports will be telecasting all the matches live for free. Beyond that, Sony’s own telecast is also available to you, starting at Rs. 15 per month. You can watch the matches on Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, and Sony Ten 3.
How To Watch India vs Australia Test Series Via Online Livestream
If you’re considering watching the India vs Australia test series livestream online, then Sony offers their “LIV” online subscription for Rs. 999. This is the premium plan, and is necessary to watch all the matches. However, if you wish to see the series for free, then we have an alternative for you.
Also read: How To Download PUBG Mobile New Era in India
How To Watch India vs Australia Online Livestream For Free Without Sony LIV
In order to watch the series online for free, you need to be an Airtel or a Jio mobile subscriber. Then, just download the Airtel Xstream or JioTV app, and once you register with an OTP, you’ll get the option to watch Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, and Sony Ten 3 right on your phone.
There you have it, just by being a Airtel or Jio mobile user, you can start watching all the matches live without any additional recharge or subscription.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.