How To Watch India vs Australia Test Series 2020 Online Without Sony LIV Subscription
The India vs Australia series has been going on since November 27th and a lot of you might already have been caught up on it. But watching it online is quite a hassle, specially if you don’t have a Sony LIV subscription. As COVID-19 has still wrecked a havoc on sports, there is still no in-person stadium attendance. This means you only have two options to actually watch the matches: either on TV on online. In this article we’ll tell you exactly how you can still watch the India vs Australia online livestream without a subscription, for free! All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
How To Watch India vs Australia On TV
If you’re looking for the most cost effective way of watching the India vs Australia livestream, then watching on TV might be your best bet. DD Sports will be telecasting all the matches live for free. Beyond that, Sony’s own telecast is also available to you, starting at Rs. 15 per month. You can watch the matches on Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, and Sony Ten 3.
How To Watch India vs Australia Test Series Via Online Livestream
If you’re considering watching the India vs Australia test series livestream online, then Sony offers their “LIV” online subscription for Rs. 999. This is the premium plan, and is necessary to watch all the matches. However, if you wish to see the series for free, then we have an alternative for you.
Also read: How To Download PUBG Mobile New Era in India
How To Watch India vs Australia Online Livestream For Free Without Sony LIV
In order to watch the series online for free, you need to be an Airtel or a Jio mobile subscriber. Then, just download the Airtel Xstream or JioTV app, and once you register with an OTP, you’ll get the option to watch Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, and Sony Ten 3 right on your phone.
There you have it, just by being a Airtel or Jio mobile user, you can start watching all the matches live without any additional recharge or subscription.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…