Huawei Officially Confirms Mate 40 Series Launch Date: October 22
Huawei is all set to launch their Huawei Mate 40 series on October 22. Huawei Consumer Business CEO and Executive Director, Richard Yu took to social media to reveal the launch details.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Mate 40 series launch event will take place in China
- The launch has been set for October 12
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ will be the most premium model
Huawei is known to launch two flagship smartphones in a year. These flagship smartphones fall under the P Series and Mate series. While the P series arrives in the first half of a year, the Mate Series smartphones arrive in the second half mostly.
This year, we got the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro way back in March. Both the smartphones performed really well in the market and now, people are certainly looking up to the Mate 40 series. So, here is all that we know about the upcoming series till now.
Huawei Mate 40 Series: Price And Launch Details
Huawei took to Twitter to announce the Mate 40 series will be launched on October 22. The company Executive Director, Richard Yu also reveals this piece of information via Weibo. Additionally, the Twitter post also reveals that the series will be launched at 14:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time). This is 5:30 pm Monday as per the Indian Standard Time (IST). Moreover, the hashtag for this virtual event is stated as “LeapFurtherAhead”.
When it comes to the prices of the smartphones, the Huawei Mate 30 price was set at €799 during launch. On the other hand, the Mate 30 Pro price started from €1099 and the 5G variant started from €1199. The Mate 40 Series is also expected to be priced around these tags but, it won’t be surprising to see them come with more expensive price tags.
Also read: Realme 7i Launched In India
According to rumors, the Mate 40 Pro price starts from 5999 yuan. This is around £660 in the UK, $870 in the US and €730 in Europe.
Going by the rumors, the Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro will come with great rear camera setups. The Mate 40 will have a triple rear camera setup including a 50-megapixel sensor, 20-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, and an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor. Meanwhile, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro might come with a 50-megapixel wide-angle sensor and an 80-megapixel Cine sensor quad camera setup. However, these are based on rumors and previous leaks and have not been confirmed by the company yet.
Moreover, the Huawei Mate 40 will reportedly feature a 6.4-inch or a 6.67-inch display. Additionally, we might also see a high refresh rate of 90Hz on a curved display.
Nothing has been revealed on the processor front but both the Huawei Mate 40 Series devices are said to come with a 5nm chip. The chip is expected to be the Kirin 9000 but, nothing is for sure yet.
Huawei is right up there when it comes to premium devices and the Mate 40 series is no different. However, nothing can really be said about the series as little to nothing is known about it. Hopefully, the specifications of the smartphones will be revealed in the coming days.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…