iPhone 13 Price Comparison in Different Countries: Where to Get the Cheapest
People all across the world are eagerly awaiting the release of Apple’s new iPhone 13, which was just announced. As of now, buyers in some parts of the world will have to pay a significantly higher price for the new iPhone 13 than other parts of the world. This increase in price can almost double what the new iPhones 13 can cost in the tightly competitive market like Brazil and India.
Price comparison of the new iPhones in several countries has now been released. Obviously, the United States is the cheapest area to buy any model of the iPhone 13 series, according to the list. However, in some countries, such as Brazil, you may not wish to get an iPhone. This is due to the fact that some iPhone models are sold at their maximum price in Brazil. Over the years, the pattern has been observed on a number of iPhone models.
The smartphones will be available in India from September 24, 2021. The iPhone 13 is priced at Rs 79,900 für 128 GB in India, with the iPhone 13 mini being the most affordable option at Rs 69,900.
The iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, on the other hand, are priced at Rs 1,19,900 and Rs 1,29,000, respectively.
We’ll discuss below which countries are the best place to buy iPhone 13 at the cheapest price.
Countries Where You Can Buy iPhon 13 at the Cheapest Prices
Apple iPhones are known to be cheaper in many other regions of the world than in India due to lower taxes and duties. The new Apple iPhone 13 is more affordable in the following countries. Only the 128GB storage capacity has been compared in terms of price.
|iPhone 13 Mini (128GB)||US$ 699/ Rs 51,470||CAD$ 949/ Rs 55, 146||A$ 1199/ Rs 64, 705||AED 2999/ Rs 65,672||Rs 69,900|
|iPhone 13 (128GB)||US$799/ Rs 58,833||CAD$1099 / Rs 63,863||A$1349/ Rs 72,800||AED 3399/ Rs 74,431||Rs 79,900|
|iPhone 13 Pro (128GB)||US$ 999/ Rs 73,560||CAD$1399/ Rs 81,296||A$1699/ Rs 91,688||AED 4199/ Rs 91,950||Rs 1,19,900|
|iPhone 13 Pro Max (128GB)||US$ 1099/ Rs 80,924||CAD$1549/ Rs 90,013||A$1849/ Rs 99,783||AED 4699/ Rs 1,02,899||Rs 1,29,900|
1. United States of America (USA)
The USA is the home of the iPhone and of course, iPhones would be available at the cheapest prices here. The base variant of the iPhone 13 mini with 128GB storage, for instance, retails in the US for $699, which rounds up to around up to Rs. 51,470. Even if you include state taxes, which are as low as 7% in Florida, one can buy iPhone 13 Pro Max at about Rs 90,000 in the US, which would be cheaper by Rs 40,000 when compared to Indian prices.
Canada would be the second place to consider after the US as the prices are almost similar in Canada. The iPhone mini would cost you CAD$ 949 which is around up to somewhere Rs. 55,146. Importing the iPhone 13 Pro Max from Canada will save you around Rs 40,000.
Australia would be your next stop to buy an iPhone 13 Pro Max. The iPhone would cost you less than 1 lakh and save you around Rs. 30,000. The price for the top model IPhone in Australia is almost 33 per cent less as compared to India. The rest of the iPhones from the series are also available at lower prices.
Due to the negligible taxes in the UAE, the prices of iPhones are considerably lower when compared to India. iPhone 13 prices in UAE are very similar or you can say exactly the same to Australia. If you don’t have any relatives in Australia, you can ask your relatives living in UAE to bring one new iPhone for you. Similar to Australia, you can save 33 per cent on the top model.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…