The Netherlands vs Qatar live stream will take place on November 29, 8:30 PM IST. This will be an exciting match to watch due to a couple of reasons. Firstly, Qatar is already out of the World Cup. They’re in the last spot of their group and have no further hopes of qualifying for the Round of 16. Secondly, the Netherlands are at the top of their group, but by a narrow margin. Both Netherlands and Ecuador are tied at 4 points each, with the Netherlands leading due to a goal difference. Just behind them in third place is Senegal, with 3 points. This means that to ensure qualification into the Round of 16, the Netherlands will have to win this match against Qatar.
For Qatar, there’s not much to look forward to. The hosts of this year’s World Cup have lost both of their first two matches. This means that the match against the Netherlands will be important for their pride and their footballing culture. Moreover, if they can cause an upset, the entire group could be sent into disarray. Considering the conditions surrounding this match, the Netherlands vs Qatar live stream will be one to watch. So, let’s check out how to watch the stream on both JioCinema and Sports18!
Also read: 4 Best Apps To Stream FIFA World Cup 2022
JioCinema offers consumers the chance to live stream matches on both smartphone and PCs. This is through their JioCinema app, official website, and the Progressive Web App (PWA). Let’s see the steps for all three!
- Download the JioCinema app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Log into the app using your registered Jio mobile number. You’ll also receive an OTP on the same number after submission.
- Once you’ve received the OTP, input and submit it.
- If the OTP is verified, you’ll successfully log into the JioCinema mobile app.
- You can watch the Netherlands vs Qatar live stream under the FIFA banner on the app. Tapping on the match banner will also start the live stream.
- Streaming the match on your smartphone can consume a lot of data. Ensure that you’re using a decent data plan for full coverage, such as the INR 749 pack from Jio!
To know how to watch the Netherlands vs Qatar live stream on either the JioCinema website or the PWA, check out the steps below:
- Visit the official JioCinema website.
- At the top right corner of the screen, find the user icon. Click on it and log into the website.
- You’ll have to input your registered Jio mobile number, after which you’ll receive an OTP.
- Submit the OTP on the website. Upon verification, you’ll be logged into the website.
- To watch the live stream, click on the FIFA tab or the match banner at the top half of the screen.
- While watching the match, JioCinema may also prompt you to download the PWA. You can download the web app through the given prompt. This PWA allows you to watch the match at 1080p resolutions and 60FPS.
If you’re a TATA Play DTH connection user, you can also subscribe to the Sports18 channel. This channel, which comes under the Viacom18 banner, is also an official broadcasting partner for the FIFA World Cup. If you aren’t subscribed to the channel, you can call a customer care agent at 1800 208 6633. You can also log into the official website of TATA Play and subscribe to the channel from the website itself. Please note that you can only call customer care or log into the website with the registered number for TATA Play.
Although the Netherlands is at the top of their group, this is a match that they need to win. With both Ecuador and Senegal breathing down their collective necks at 4 and 3 points, respectively, the Europeans don’t have a distinct advantage. Will Virgil Van Dijk, Frenkie De Jong and co be able to leave their competition in the dust? We guess you’ll have to watch the Netherlands vs Qatar live stream on JioCinema or Sports18 to find out!
Writer, researcher, and avid gamer. Geeks out over postmodern novels and the latest PC games. Usually intends all his puns.