Apple To Release iOS 15.1 On October 25: Here’s All You Need to Know
Highlights of the Story
- Apple revealed the new software update iOS 15.1 in its unleashed event on 18 October 2021.
- Apple iOS 15.1 will also introduce the SharePlay function that will allow Apple users to share their screens.
- Apple further unveiled its macOS Monterey with a universal control feature.
Yet again Apple has surprised everyone with its next move. Apple revealed the new software update iOS 15.1 in its unleashed event on 18 October 2021. Apple launched the new “14-inch” and “16-inch” Macbook Pro models in the event.
Besides, it also announced the timeline for its new software updates on all of its devices. iOS 15.1, iPad15.1, watchOS 8.1, and tvOS 15.1 will be available from October 25th alongside macOS Monterey for all of the company’s Macbooks.
Apple iOS 15.1: Details and more
The following batch of software updates will be coming in next week, i.e. October 25, 2021. The much-awaited ProRes codec for video recording will also notably be added for iPhone 13 users with the iOS 15.1 update. The additional features include Safari redesign, AirPlay to Mac, a Shortcuts app, spatial audio in FaceTime, etc.
Apple iOS 15.1 will also introduce the SharePlay function that will allow Apple users to watch TV, listen to music. Not only this but it will also let users share their screens with one another. The function will let you remotely administer devices and content with your friends via FaceTime, ProRes video.
Apple further unveiled its macOS Monterey with a universal control feature, allowing a single mouse, trackpad, and keyboard for various Mac or iPad devices. But Apple mentioned that the feature is not coming soon.
Apart from this, Apple iOS 15.1 RC is now available to developers and public beta testers. To get the update on an iPhone or iPad currently running iOS 15.1 beta, go to the General > Software Update menu in the Settings app. You can also download iOS 15.1 RC from Apple’s Developer website if you’re not running the beta yet.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…