Highlights of the Story
- Reliance Jio offers two annual plans worth Rs. 2,399 and Rs. 2,397.
- The former offers 365GB data while the latter offers 730GB data.
- By just paying Rs. 2 more, customers get double the data.
It goes without saying that Reliance Jio pretty much shaped up internet connectivity in India. It was only when Jio rolled out 4G and made it accessible to anyone and everyone back in 2016, that people finally knew what high-speed internet felt like. Since then, things have changed and the company has no plans of slowing down with offering more and more value-for-money Jio recharge plans.
One of the best things about Reliance Jio is the fact that they offer a wide variety of services. There are multiple Jio prepaid recharge plans under each and every price segment. This offers customers with a variety of different plans to choose from, as per their budget.
Reliance Jio offers two annual plans, which are priced at Rs. 2,397 and Rs. 2,399, respectively. While on the former Jio recharge plan, daily data has no limit, the latter plan offers double the data. Moreover, we get double the data by just paying Rs. 2 more. That is completely worth the price and will definitely ensure that you do not run out of data.
Reliance Jio Annual Plans: All Details
Getting into the details of it, the Rs. 2,397 Jio annual prepaid recharge plan offers 365GB data for a year. In addition, there is no daily data limit on this jio recharge plan and users can use this data all at once or as per their convenience gradually. Moreover, users also get Jio apps support along with unlimited voice calling.
Also read: JioPhone Next Rollout Delayed: Here’s Why
Now, on the other hand, the Rs. 2,399 Jio recharge plan offers 730GB data. In addition, the plan also offers unlimited on-net calls and a 100 SMS per day. We also get 2GB daily data limit for a year which in total amounts to 730GB. Users of this plan can also make domestic calls to any other number. We also get the complimentary Jio apps subscription along with this plan.
So, by just paying Rs. 2,399 more, customers can enjoy double the data than on the Rs 2,397 Jio prepaid recharge plan. However, yes, there will definitely be limitations on the daily data usage. That is actually good news for a section of people who always consider data limits great. This not only helps them in keeping track of their data usage but also, prevents them from using it all up before expiry date.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…