Table Of Contents
- 16G Telecom Network to Launch in India
Highlights of the Story
- Indian government is expected to roll out the 6G network in the country by 2030.
- The upcoming network will offer high-speed network connectivity.
- Latest telecom network will boost growth in agriculture, education, health, infrastructure and logistics.
While we wait for 5G to roll out across the country, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has stated that the Indian government plans to build out a 6G telecom communications network by the end of the decade that is 2030. The new network will provide high-speed network access for a wide range of applications. India now has just 3G and 4G networks, but telecom companies are planning to roll out 5G in the early part of next year.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated at the silver jubilee event of the telecom regulator TRAI that the 5G network rollout is likely to bring $450 billion (approximately Rs. 3,492 crores) to the Indian economy.
6G Telecom Network to Launch in India
The Indian government hopes to have a 6G mobile network operational by the end of the decade. This comes amid predictions that the 5G network will be auctioned next month and launched the following year. 5G will be a significant advancement in Indian technology because it will enable a wide range of applications. “This isn’t simply about improving Internet speed; it’s also about accelerating growth and creating employment,” Modi explained. He went on to say that 5G technology will improve the country’s governance as well as the convenience for conducting business and living.
The new communication network will benefit Agriculture, education, health, infrastructure, and logistics. This will also be a crucial feature in the country’s growth in the twenty-first century. This is why a contemporary infrastructure must be implemented. As per Prime Minister Modi, India’s internet users are rapidly growing. India has grown from two to over 200 mobile manufacturing facilities, making it the world’s largest mobile manufacturing hub.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…