iQOO Z5 5G India Launch Set for September 27: Expected Price and Specs
Highlights of the Story
- iQOO Z5 5G is set to launch in India on September 27, 2021.
- The smartphone is expected to be priced at Rs. 25,000 in India.
- Specs include Snapdragon 778G SoC, 5000mAh battery, triple rear cameras and more.
Vivo’s sub-brand iQOO has been preparing to launch their iQOO Z5 5G for quite some time now. The smartphone is all set to launch in China on September 23, 2021. Now, the India launch of the device has been officially confirmed as well. The smartphone has been scheduled to launch in the Indian market on September 27, 2021.
The smartphone will add to the brand’s Z series of devices in the country. The iQOO Z3 5G is another device which is was launched back in June 8, 2021. The smartphone was launched as the very first device to come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 5G SoC. Now, the iQOO Z5 5G will be featuring a more powerful Snapdragon 778G SoC. Without any further ado, here is a quick look at the specifications and expected price of the upcoming device by iQOO.
iQOO Z5 5G Specifications and Expected Price
Now, going by previous leaks and reports, we know quite a bit about the upcoming flagship mid-ranger. Starting off with the display, the device will come with a full-HD+ AMOLED display. In addition, the display will come with a 120Hz fast refresh rate as well. We will also see additional display features like a 240Hz touch sampling rate and HDR 10 support.
Under the hood, as mentioned before, the iQOO Z5 5G will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC. Further, the octa-core flagship chipset will pair up with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
On the battery front, the device will pack a big 5000mAh battery. Moreover, the battery will be pairing up with either 44W or 55W fast charging support. When it comes to the software, it will run on Android 11 OS right out of the box.
Moving to the price of the upcoming iQOO Z5 5G, going by the way most mid-rangers with similar specs are usually priced at, the smartphone can be expected to be priced at around Rs. 25,000. Upon launch, the smartphone will be competing against the likes of Realme GT Master Edition and the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G. When it comes to the availability of the device, it will launch in India on September 23, 2021 at 12PM. So, we can expect it to go on sale in a couple of days after that.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…