JioPhone Next Price in India Revealed: Find Out Here
JioPhone Next will be the most affordable smartphone anywhere in the world. Let’s check out the features, availability and price in the article below:
Table Of Contents
- 1JioPhone Next Price in India, Availability
- 2Jio Phone Next: Plans and Schemes
Highlights of the Story
- Reliance Jio in partnership with Google brings JioPhone Next.
- The phone’s registration can be done on WhatsApp or company site.
- It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 SoC.
Reliance Jio worked with Google to bring a new budget 4G smartphone, JioPhone Next. Although after a delay in its launch, the smartphone is confirmed to launch on November 4, 2021. Earlier today, the live box images of the device by Reliance Jio have surfaced online. It also reveal the back side of the retail box, which in turn reveals the JioPhone Next specs as well.
As previously revealed, JioPhone Next will run on Pragati OS, an Android-based software that is specifically for the Indian audience. Now, that we know, the handset will be available from Diwali and its pricing details have leaked. Reliance has announced easy EMI plans that allow customers to buy the phone for as low as Rs. 1,999. These EMIs start from as low as Rs. 300 per month.
JioPhone Next Price in India, Availability
JioPhone Next will be available for Rs. 6,499 without the finance option. This will be the most affordable smartphone anywhere in the world, according to the company. As mentioned above, it will come with an entry price of only Rs. 1,999 and the rest paid via easy EMI over 18 or 24 months.
“I am delighted that Google and Jio teams have succeeded in bringing this breakthrough device to Indian consumers in time for the festival season. Inspite of the current global supply chain challenges caused by the Covid pandemic. I have always been a firm believer in the power of the digital revolution to enrich, enable and empower the lives of 1.35 billion Indians. We have done it in the past with connectivity. Now we are enabling it again with a smartphone device – JioPhone Next”.Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani said.
The question remains as to how you can buy this smartphone. One can also purchase the smartphone, by visiting the nearest Jio Mart digital retailer or go the website and register. Registration can happen via WhatsApp and users need to send a ‘Hi’ to 7018270182 to begin the process. However, once the registration is complete, a confirmation will be goes to the buyer. The customer will also need to visit the nearby JioMart retailer to collect their JioPhone Next.
Jio Phone Next: Plans and Schemes
These plans come bundled with voice and data benefits from Jio. So users can opt for these carrier plans to suit what’s best for them. In addition, Jio offers the Always-on plan Large plan, XL plan, and XXL plan to JioPhone Next buyers.
Always-on plan – This plan is available at Rs. 300 per month for 24 months or Rs. 350 per month for 18 months. In addition to paying the EMI of the JioPhone Next, users will also get 5GB data and 100 minutes of calling per month.
Also Read: Jio 5G Phone: Everything You Need To Know
Large plan – This plan is available at Rs. 450 per month for 24 months or Rs. 500 per month for 18 months. It also bundles 1.5GB per day data and unlimited voice calling benefits.
XL plan – This plan is available at Rs. 500 for 24 months and Rs. 550 for 18 months. It also offers 2GB per day and unlimited voice calling benefits.
XXL plan – This plan is available at Rs. 550 per month for 24 months and Rs. 600 per month for 18 months. It also comes bundled with 2.5GB per day and unlimited voice calling benefits. For availing these EMI plans, customers will have to pay a processing fee of Rs. 501.
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…