Moto G30, Moto G10 Launched: Price, Specifications
Moto G30 and Moto G10 have launched as budget-friendly offerings in the European market. It is the latest addition to the company’s G-series. Both the phones come with a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera and a rectangular camera module. Moreover, it also features a rear-mounted physical fingerprint sensor for security and runs on Android 11 OS. They come with a water-resistant design with IP52 rating and have a plastic body.
Moto G30 and Moto G10 Price
G30 price starts at €180 (around Rs 15,900) for the base model with 4GB+128GB storage. Whereas, the Moto G10 costs €150 (approx Rs 13,300) for the 4GB+64GB.
Both the phones will be available before the end of this month. Moto G30 comes in Pastel Sky and Phantom Black colors. Whereas, Moto G10 will be available in Iridescent Pearl and Aurora Grey color options.
However, Motorola hasn’t revealed the prices of other models.
Moto G30 Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) IPS display with a 90Hz refresh rate a notch for the selfie camera. In addition, it runs on Android 11 OS.
The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC. Additionally, it comes with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. It is expandable via a microSD card through a hybrid slot.
In terms of optics, Moto G30 packs a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, an 8-MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and two 2-MP sensors for macro shots and depth sensing. At the front, you get a 13-MP selfie shooter.
Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port. Moto G30 packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 20W charging.
Moto G10 Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 60Hz refresh rate and a notch for the selfie camera. In addition, it runs on Android 11 OS.
The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC. Additionally, it comes with 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB of onboard storage. It is expandable via a microSD card through a hybrid slot.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Android?
For photos and videos, Moto G10 sports a quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, and the rest of the sensors are the same as Moto G30. There is an 8-MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and two 2-MP sensors for macro shots and depth sensing.
Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port. Moto G10 is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 10W charging.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.