Noise Colorfit Pro 3 Launched
Noise, the company behind the widely successful Colorfit smartwatches, has launched the Colorfit Pro 3. Specially designed for fitness and sports enthusiasts, the smartwatch features over 14 different sports modes.
The Colorfit Pro 3 comes is currently available in six different colors, namely, Rose Pink, Jet Black, Jet Blue. Smoke Grey, Rose Red, and Smoke Green.
It is available on both Flipkart as well as Amazon at an introductory price of Rs 3,999. After the offer expires, the price of the wearable will be set at Rs. 5,999.
Noise Colorfit Pro 3 Specifications
The newest installment in the series, the Colorfit 3 Pro comes with a 1.55-inch TruView LCD screen with peak brightness set at 500 NITS. It has a resolution of 320 x 360 pixels.
Coming to connectivity, the watch has support for Bluetooth 5.0 and is compatible with any device running Android 4.4 or iOS 9 and above.
Powered by a 210 mAh battery, the wearable can last about 10 days on a full charge. There are several sensors on the Colorfit Pro 3 such as a Stress level tracker, sleep monitor, SPO2 blood oxygen level tracking, and even a menstrual health tracker for women. It also offers all day long heart rate monitoring capability.
Designed to work with Google Fit, the Colorfit Pro 3 is dust and water-resistant for up to 50 meters. Noise offers 14 sports modes, so no matter what activity you are doing, you can track it easily. In case you don’t like manually starting the sports mode, the watch comes with an auto sports recognition feature that is able to track all activities related to walking and running.
Also Read: Instagram To Limit Re-posts From TikTok
The Colorfit 3 Pro is enveloped in a polycarbonate shell that is able to resist impacts. The user-customizable strap is made from silicon. Other features include vibration for messages, call alerts and wake gestures. You can also configure the smartwatch to get social media notifications as well as handwash reminders.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…