Krafton has finally released their PUBG New State worldwide. However, the launch of the game may not have been as smooth as players may expected. Shortly after official release, players started reporting multiple issues from far and wide. In fact, Krafton ultimately had to delay the game’s release by two hours in order to fix server issues.
The game maker took to the official New State Twitter handle to announce the delay. Being set in the year 2051, it is more of a futuristic take on PUBG. Being one of the most anticipated mobile games of 2021, it goes without saying that the mobile gaming community has definitely been rooting for it.
Also read: PUBG New State Now Available to Download in India: All You Need to Know!
Several players reported that they could not get past the loading screen beyond 38%. Players started getting the “Unable to connect to server” issue after 38% of game loading. Krafton immediately addressed the issue with their delay notice and also rolled out the list of major bugs that they are working towards fixing.
PUBG New State Bugs & Issues
Krafton has also listed the bugs that have been widely reported in the game. We can expect to see a fix to all these bugs pretty soon via a patch. Here is a quick rundown of all the issues with the game currently:
PUBG New State Gameplay Bugs
- An issue where the incorrect ping information will sometimes be displayed after creating an account or <Settings → Basic → Connection → Select Server>. This issue is triggered by a temporary UI error. Please close and re-launch the app to fix this issue.
- An issue where you may experience occasional flickering or abnormal colors in-game. This issue may occur due to having an older Android OS version installed on your mobile device. We recommend restarting the game after updating your device’s OS to the latest version. If the issue persists even after the version update, please change your <Settings → Graphics → Graphics API> to OPEN GL.
- An issue where you may experience no reload sound and motion when reloading if you tap the reload button continuously.
- An issue where you may not hear any sounds when landing from a high place.
- An issue where the quantity is occasionally marked as (0) when obtaining a stack of items. Please note that this is a UI issue and you will obtain the correct quantity.
- An issue in PUBG New State where the Follow feature will not function although it appears to be applied upon reentering a match even if it was set before leaving the match.
- An issue where occasionally a character revived with a Green Flare Gun will be shown abnormally in the result screen.
- An issue where throwing a Molotov inside a tram would not set the insides of the tram on fire.
- An issue where you may obtain a dropped weapon instead of your preset weapon if one is dropped at the respawn point on the Station map.
- An issue where certain objects may appear abnormally on the Station map. This will be restored upon respawning
Also read: PUBG New State Launches Tomorrow: What’s In The Store?
Game Settings Issues
- An issue where the sensitivity works differently from the actual set value. This issue can be fixed by going to the Sensitivity Setting tabs and resetting the sensitivity to one of the following options: Low/Medium/High
- An issue where some buttons in the control settings can’t be selected after using the trunk button.
Game Lobby Bugs
- An issue where the chatting system does not work when you re-enter PUBG New State after the game was in the background for more than 1 minute. This issue can be fixed by restarting the app.
- An issue where map selection settings are reset when you select a new party leader.
- An issue where you may be disconnected when running the game in the background while in a party.
- An issue where the scope is occasionally shown abnormally when spectating a squad member.
- An issue where the ID does not change even when spectating another player.
- An issue where you may experience occasional flickering of location names in the PUBG New State world map when playing on an iOS mobile device.
- An issue where Pick up/Lootbox/Trunk buttons may be forcefully moved along the x-axis when opening a bag on an iOS mobile device.
Also read: Made-in-India Mobile Multiplayer Shooter MaskGun Crosses 50 Million Players