Realme 8 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC Teased on Flipkart Ahead of Expected Launch
After a series of leaks and rumors, the Realme 8 5G India launch is officially teasing online. In addition, the company also confirmed it to launch with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset. This makes it the first phone in India to feature it. However, the Flipkart page does not mention the Realme8 5G in particular but teases a 5G phone from Realme.
We are pioneers of presenting Trendsetting Tech in the industry & @MediaTekIndia has been a partner in achieving a lot of these milestones.— realme (@realmeIndia) April 14, 2021
We are back again with another ‘1st’ as we become the 1st brand in India to offer the MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G Processor in our smartphone. pic.twitter.com/zCuk7CgUzk
Furthermore, the company is teasing 5G variants of the Realme 8 series for some time now. According to a recent post on Realme’s Thailand Facebook page, the phone will launch on April 21. Moreover, it can also be the cheapest 5G phone in India yet. However, the Realme8 5G launch date in India is not out yet.
Realme 8 5G Specifications (Expected)
More recently, Realme 8 5G surfaced in a Geekbench listing that also mentions the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, along with 8GB RAM and Android 11. In addition, more certification website listings in the past have suggested it will come with a 5,000mAh battery and Realme UI 2.0.
Google Play Console listing for Realme 8 5G, on the other hand, suggested the MediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC, but we now know that is not the case. The listing also reveals an FHD+ display, 8B RAM, and Android 11.
Meanwhile, official teaser images ahead of the phone’s launch in Thailand have revealed the design. Realme 8 5G will look similar to the 4G variant, with a rectangular rear camera module.
In addition, the Flipkart page also states Realme 8 5G will come with the recently announced MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G SoC along with some comparisons between 4G and 5G connectivity. The page also states this will be the first phone in India with the Dimensity 700 5G SoC.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.