Table Of Contents
- 1Realme C31 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Realme is said to be working on its next budget phone, C30.
- A report has said the Realme C30 may be launched in India soon.
- Its storage and colour variants have been leaked.
Realme could be getting ready to unveil its next low-cost phone in India. According to a fresh source, the business may soon sell the Realme C30 in India, expanding its C-series of inexpensive phones. The C30 could be a scaled-down version of the Realme C31, which was just out in India. Unfortunately, there have been no previous leaks about the C30, making it difficult to anticipate its features. However, the current source has disclosed what colours, RAM, and storage combinations the C30 will be available in.
The Realme C30 could be available in Denim Black, Lake Blue, or Bamboo Green, according to MySmartPrice. Now, we are not sure what kind of design or pattern the phone will have, but if you look at the recently released C-series, you can anticipate it to be straightforward and simple.
According to the report, the Realme C30 will come with 2GB and 3GB of RAM. That sounds reasonable given that this is a low-cost phone. According to the article, both RAM models’ storage can configure to 32GB.
There is currently no additional information about the Realme C30 available, so we will have to wait for more leaks. In case you forgot, Realme released the C31 in India in March 31, 2022. It’s one of the most cost-effective Android phones available right now.
Despite its low price, the Realme C31 features a large display, a powerful processor, and a long battery life. If you can’t wait for the Realme C30, the C31, which costs Rs. 8,999, is an option. Let us also look at the specifications of the Realme C31 in details.
Realme C31 Specifications
The Realme C31 features a 6.5-inch HD quality “Fullscreen” display. It boasts an 88.7 per cent screen-to-body ratio and supports 16.7 million colours. Because the phone is so basic, the display only supports a 60Hz refresh rate, which means scrolling and animation will be choppy. The 120Hz touch sampling rate, on the other hand, ensures that the screen has a good touch responsiveness.
It has a 6.5-inch LCD screen and three 13-megapixel cameras on the back. Unisoc T612 chipset and up to 4GB of RAM powers the smartphone. A 5,000mAh battery and runs the Android 11-based Realme R UI will be powering the smartphone.
The Realme smartphone has three rear cameras: a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture lens and 4x digital zoom, a 2-megapixel macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture lens, and an unspecified monochrome sensor with an f/2.8 aperture lens. The phone has a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture lens for selfies and video chats.
An accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor, magnetic induction sensor, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner are among the sensors. According to the company, the smartphone has a 5,000mAh battery that can provide up to 45 days of standby time. The smartphone is 164.74×76.19×8.43mm in size and weighs 197 grammes.
The smartphone has up to 64GB of UFS 2.2 storage that can expand (up to 1 TB) via a microSD card slot. The Realme C31 has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth v5, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port for connectivity.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…