Redmi K40 Launch Date Set for February 25
After numerous leaks and rumors, the Redmi K40 launching on February 25. Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing has revealed through a teaser image posted on Weibo. Moreover, it will debut as the successor to the Redmi K30 that was launched in December 2019. There are rumors that it will also accompany a Pro variant in the series. However, Xiaomi hasn’t yet confirmed the development of the latter.
On the other hand, the post/ teaser gives us a glimpse of the Redmi K40 retail box. He also mentions that the phone can come with a brand-new design, new positioning, and a good experience. He has, however, not yet provided any further details.
Redmi K40 Price – Expected
The phone will be available for a starting price of CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 34,000). However, exact pricing details of the new Redmi phone will be announced at the time of announcement later this month.
RedmiK40 Specifications (Expected)
According to a leak, Redmi K40 will come with a “smallest” selfie camera hole, stereo speakers, and a “great” battery life. It is also in the works with a flat display that may have a full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display.
Moreover, he also confirms that the series will include Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. However, a recent report suggests that the Redmi K40 in the series could come with a sub-flagship SoC. The smartphone may be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset. But there are also rumors that the phone will come with the Qualcomm SNapdragon 870 SoC. Moreover, it can also come with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
The Redmi K40 series is tipped to have 33W fast charging support. Moreover, one can also expect multiple rear cameras. It is expected to run on the latest Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 and the device should come with 5G support as well.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…