Redmi Note 10 6GB/128GB Receives Another Price Hike
Redmi has reduced the prices of its Redmi Note 10 6GB/128GB variant in India. The Note 10 series of smartphones was launched back in March of this year. The series consists of the Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max. Moreover, this is the second time that the vanilla Note 10 has received a price hike. The last hike took place in April which took up the price of the device from Rs. 11,999 to Rs. 12,499.
The device has received another price hike a month later which further takes up its price. Moreover, this price hike applies to only the 6GB/128GB variant of the Note 10. The price of the variant has gone up by Rs. 500. However, this is not the first time. Xiaomi has done this quite a few times with a lot of its smartphones in the recent past.
The Redmi Note 10 price in India now starts from Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant. This takes up the price by Rs. 500 from the previous price tag of Rs. 14,499. On the other hand, the 4GB/64GB variant of the smartphone has not received a price hike. It comes with the same price tag of Rs. 12,499. The smartphone can be purchased with the new prices via Amazon, mi.com and offline retail stores.
Also read: Mi 11 Lite Launched In India: Price, Specs
Redmi Note 10 Specifications
The Redmi Note 10 comes with a big 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. Additionally, the smartphone comes with a standard refresh rate of 60Hz. So, nothing fancy there. However, the smartphone does come with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection alongside a peak brightness of 1100 nits. The handset runs on Android 11 with the MIUI 12 custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the Redmi Note 10 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage of the device is expandable via a microSD card slot.
For photos and videos, the smartphone comes with a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel SonyIMX582 primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel secondary sensor. Additionally, there is a third and a fourth 2-megapixel sensor for macro and depth photography, respectively. On the front, the smartphone features a 13-megapixel selfie shooter.
The Redmi Note 10 packs a big 5000mAh battery along with 33W fast charging support. Additionally, the smartphone comes with a modern side-mounted fingerprint scanner as well.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…