Doogee S97 Pro With 8,500mAh battery Launched: Price, Specs
Doogee, a Chinese phone maker has launched its S97 Pro rugged smartphone model. The Doogee S97 Pro has launched as the first rugged smartphone to come with a professional rangefinder. Moreover, it is a laser range finder that can detect distances of up to 40 meters. Additionally, the rangefinder comes with 8 measuring modes.
The smartphone is built to sustain anything and everything. The rugged smartphone comes with a toughened black shell. This black shell comes in orange, red or silver tinge color options. Also, the smartphone is stacked with a bunch of other impressive specifications.
Doogee S97 Pro Specifications
The Doogee S97 Pro comes with a big 6.39-inch “HD+Dot” display. Additionally, the display comes with a resolution of 1560×720 pixels. Moreover, the display sports a punch-hole design at the top right corner. Also, the rugged smartphone runs on Android 11 with the company custom OS on top, right out of the box.
On the processor front, the rugged smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC. The powerful octa-core chipset is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Additionally, the smartphone comes with IP68 and IP69K immersion ratings.
For photos and videos, the Doogee S97 Pro comes with a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel Samsung sensor alongside an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor. Additionally, there are two other 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth shots, respectively. On the front, the rugged smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The rugged smartphone also packs a whopping 8,500mAh battery. Additionally, the company claims that the battery can charge halfway in an hour. Also, the smartphone comes with wireless charging support.
Price And Availability
The Doogee S97 Pro price is set at $329. However, a limited promotional event from June 21 to June 25 will bring down the price of the device to $199. During this period, buyers can get their hands on the device for almost half the price. The smartphone will go on sale via AliExpress. Additionally, the rugged smartphone will come in the Orange Tiger, Lava Red and Silver Black color options.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…