Table Of Contents
- 1Redmi Note 12 Launch Timeline
- 2Redmi Note 11 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 12 is said to launch in the second half of 2022.
- The handset is tipped to have a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper, a flat display, and the camera module will be similar to the previous model.
- The Redmi Note 12 series is expected to launch in India as well.
The Redmi Note 11 series is only a few months old, and the business has been regularly bringing new models to the series. The latest additions to the series are the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro and Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus, which are to come in India under the POCO brand. The vanilla Xiaomi Redmi Note 12‘s debut date and specifications are now out ahead of time by notable leakster DigitalChatStation.. Let us look at the tipped specifications of Redmi Note 12 in details.
The Redmi Note 12 will include 50-megapixel triple camera sensors on the back, a punch-hole cutout in the center for the selfie snapper, and a camera module similar to the previous edition.
Redmi Note 12 Launch Timeline
The Redmi Note 12 is expecting to come in the second half of 2022. The phone will most likely launch in China first, followed by a global rollout, including India.
The smartphone is expecting to ship with a 50-megapixel primary camera sensor, as well as two other sensors, maybe an ultra-wide-angle sensor and a macro device. It will have a punch-hole cutout in the centre, a straight display with no curves, and a horizontal flashlight.
Redmi Note 11 Specifications
The Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus is available in China with a 6.67-inch display that supports Full HD+ resolution. It has an AMOLED panel with 120Hz refresh rate support. Corning Gorilla Glass protects the screen.
While a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset powers the Chinese model. A tweet by Xiaomi suggests that the MediaTek Dimensity 920 is to power the global smartphone.
The device has three rear cameras. One camera is to come with a 108-megapixel primary sensor, one with an 8-megapixel sensor, and one with a 2-megapixel sensor. The global model may include a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front. It expects to have a 4,500mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ is already on the market in India, albeit under a different name. The device is like the Xiaomi 11i 5G HyperCharge 5G. The specifications and features of both devices are identical, and the company has only changed the name.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…