Samsung Galaxy M12 Launched In India
Samsung is the most active smartphone brand all over the globe. It is launching various devices all over the world. Recently, Samsung launched the Galaxy M12 with a 6000mAh battery in India. The device is the latest addition to the M series. The Galaxy M12 is the first device of the series to offer a high screen refresh rate.
Samsung Galaxy M12 specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M12 runs on Android 11, with One UI. The smartphone comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a V-shaped notch. It supports 90Hz refresh rate with a Corning Gorilla 3 glass to protect the display.
Also, the Samsung Galaxy M12 comes with an Exynos 850 SoC that is capable of acquiring 4G network bandwidth. The storage and Ram capacity of the smartphone is 128 GB and 6 GB respectively.
The camera setup of Samsung Galaxy M12 includes 48 MP ISOCELL GM2 primary camera. The smartphone comes with the quad camera setup with 5MP ultrawide camera and a pair of 2MP camera lenses for depth and macro shots.
The device comes with a 6000mAh that supports 15W fast charging. Also, Samsung is including a Type-C charger for the device. Not only this but the smartphone consists side-mounted fingerprint scanner. It comes with an 8MP camera lens for selfies.
Samsung is launching the device in two variants; first year is 4GB RAM + 64GB storage and the other is 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage. The sale of the smartphone will start from March 18 on Amazon and Samsung E Store. Lastly, the price of the smartphone will range from Rs 10,999 to Rs 13,499. The smartphone has some good features in an affordable price.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.