Samsung To Launch Galaxy M42 5G on April 28
Samsung, India’s most trusted smartphone brand, is ready to launch its first mid-segment 5G smartphone – Galaxy M42 5G in India. It will be the first M Series smartphone to have a 5G capability with Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor. Moreover, the e-commerce website, Amazon has begun teasing the launch of the device. Additionally, earlier this week, leaks on its pricing surfaced suggesting it to be between Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000.
To recall, the Galaxy M series is very popular among millennial and Gen Z consumers. Galaxy M42 5G is aiming to offer high download/upload speeds with its 5G capabilities. In addition, it will also low latency for a great consumer experience and an excellent gaming experience even when streamed online in real-time.
Moreover, this smartphone will go official in the country at 12 noon on the slated date. It is now featuring on Amazon website revealing its key specs and features.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G with Snapdragon 750G Confirmed
The Amazon listing confirms the Snapdragon 750G chipset after numerous leaks on the same. To recall, leaks also mention 4GB RAM and Android 11 OS. The microsite on Amazon also reveals that the phone comes with “defense-grade Knox security” and Samsung Pay.
Furthermore, the listing on Amazon confirms the design of the phone as well. The Samsung Galaxy M42 5G will come with a waterdrop notch and a gradient rear panel. The phone gets a square-shaped camera module that houses four cameras. However, there is no physical fingerprint sensor, we can expect Galaxy M42 5G to offer an in-display sensor and therefore an AMOLED display.
On the other hand, other leaks on its specs mention a 6.6-inch AMOLED display. In addition, it can also come with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The phone could be equipped with a 64MP quad-camera system and a 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support or higher.
We can expect to learn more about Galaxy M42 5G as days come closer to its launch.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…