TECNO Pova 2 Launching on August 2 in India on Amazon
Tecno already announced its plan to bring Tecno Pova 2 to the markets last month. However, there was no exact launch date available until recently. It looks like the brand has decided to bring the smartphone to Indian markets on August 2nd 2021 via Amazon. The new model brings upgrades in the display, processor, battery, and camera departments. Moreover, the new smartphone boasts a massive battery capacity. To recall, it already launched in the Philippines back in June. Here is what we know so far:
Tecno POVA 2 Specifications
It comes with a 6.9-inch HD+ Dot-in display with up to 480 nits of brightness. Software-wise, it runs on Android 11.
Under the hood, the handset runs on the MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core. It comes along with 4/6GB LPDDR4x RAM. It has 64/128GBGB of built-in storage. The Tecno Pova 2 also supports expandable storage up to 256GB via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Tecno Pova 2 comes with a quad-camera setup on the back. It consists of a 48-megapixel primary sensor (f/1.79), 2-megapixel (4cm macro), 2-megapixel (depth), and 2-megapixel (AI Lens). There is also a Quad-LED flash. At the front, it houses an 8-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and dual-LED flash.
Furthermore, the phone has a large 7,000mAh battery. It’s supported by an 18W charger. The phone also houses a USB Type-C port. Other features include System Turbo 2.0 and ET Game Engine to boost gaming performance on the Tecno Pova 2. Additionally, there’s Game Space 2.0 that provides a unique UI to enhance gameplay by accelerating memory, network connectivity, and boosting the CPU and GPU power.
In terms of pricing, the handset will be initially available in the Philippines for PHP 8,000 ( ₹12,300 approximately). It is available in only one single variant – 6GB RAM + 128GB storage. The phone will be available in Black, Blue, and Silver finishes. We will know more about its Indian pricing as its launch inches closer.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…