Table Of Contents
- 1POCO Phones Appear On The FCC
Highlights of the Story
- POCO 22041216G and 22041216UG have appeared on the FCC certification database.
- These could be a rebrand of the Redmi Note 11T and Note 11T Pro.
- The phones are expected to launch globally soon.
POCO M4 Pro 5G was recently out in India and is to make its global debut. Aside from that, MySmartPrice has discovered that the company is working on a line of phones with the model numbers 22041216G and 22041216UG on the FCC certification database. According to the model numbers, these could be a rebrand of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G and Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro These are expecting to be out very soon in the Chinese market.
Also Read: Apple Brings iPhone 13 Green Colour Variant
The FCC listing reveals some of the key specifications of the POCO (Redmi rebrand) phones in addition to the model numbers.
POCO Phones Appear On The FCC
The model numbers for the upcoming POCO phones are 22041216G and 22041216UG. According to the FCC listing, they will ship with the MIUI 13 custom skin pre-installed. They are expecting to have 8GB of RAM and storage configuration options of 128GB/256GB. They will be coming with 5G, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivity. That’s pretty much all the information was out by the FCC certification.
The Redmi Note 11T Pro was recently spotted on China’s 3C certification database, with support for 120W HyperCharge fast charging and a 4,300mAh battery unit. At the moment, that’s pretty much all the listing reveals.
Also Read: OnePlus 10R Images Leaked
The Redmi Note 11T 5G has a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate, a DCI-P3 wide colour gamut, and a punch-hole camera. It has a MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset and a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU for gaming. Internal storage capacities range from 6GB to 128GB and 8GB to 256GB.
On the back, the Redmi Note 11T has a 50-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera. A 16-megapixel selfie camera is located on the front for selfies and video chats. The phone will have an X-axis linear motor, dual speakers, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.