Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M13 5G was spotted with the model number SM-M135M.
- Smartphone is expected to support 15W fast charging
- Samsung recently launched two mid-range M series smartphones.
The Samsung Galaxy M13 has been on the FCC’s certification database, according to reports. The Samsung Mobile Phone should be available soon. The FCC database revealed the model number, SM-M135M, of the upcoming addition to Samsung’s M series. According to the database, the tested charging adaptor would most likely support 15W fast charging. In April, the South Korean conglomerate introduced two new smartphones in the M series in India: the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G and the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G.
MySmartPrice has discovered the rumoured Samsung Galaxy M13 5G on the FCC certification listing database, according to a new report. The listing indicates that the smartphone will most likely support 15W fast charging. According to the report, the new affordable smartphone’s model number was SM-M135M. The smartphone is to be out soon.
The website also included information about the smartphone’s battery. According to reports, Samsung is testing the upcoming smartphone with the EP-TA200 model number adaptor, which allegedly supports 15W fast charging.
According to a March report, the Samsung Galaxy M31 expects to hit the Indian market soon after the Galaxy M33 5G. The low-cost smartphone is to come pre-installed with the Android 11-based One UI skin. According to reports, the phone will have a 6.5-inch full HD+ touchscreen display. The Samsung Galaxy M13 5G also expects to have a 5,000mAh battery, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, and a quad-camera setup.
The Samsung Galaxy M13 is also expects to launch with improved features over the Samsung Galaxy M12 from last year. In April, Samsung released two mid-range smartphones in the M series, the Galaxy M33 5G and Galaxy M53 5G.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.