Nokia C3 Price Reduced In India By Rs.1000
HMD Global reduced the prices of its Nokia C3 model in India by up to Rs.1,000.
Highlights of the Story
- The 3GB RAM variant of the Nokia C3 has become cheaper.
- Even, 2GB RAM model has received a price cut of Rs. 500.
- This reduction in price is permanent.
HMD Global has reduced the prices of its Nokia C3 in India. The entry-level smartphone launched a few weeks ago. In addition, it is getting the price reduced to lure more customers. Both the variants of the model will receive a price cut in this. However, the price-cut is permanent in nature and is applicable to both online as well as offline markets.
Also Read: Leaked: TCL 20 5G Renders, Specs
With the latest price-reduction, the 3GB RAM variant of the C3 has become cheaper by Rs. 1,000. Whereas the 2GB RAM model has received a price cut of Rs. 500. Nokia C3 launched in India in August and is available in Nordic Blue and Sand color options.
Additionally, the price cut has also started reflecting on Nokia’s online store. According to Mumbai-based mobile retailer, Mahesh Telecom, the Nokia C3 prices are now Rs 6,999 and Rs 7,999 for the base and top variants, respectively.
Nokia C3 Specifications
It features a 5.99-inch HD+ IPS display. The dual-SIM (Nano) phone runs on Android 10. Additionally, it is powered by an octa-core Unisoc SC9863A chipset. In addition, Nokia C3 comes with up to 3GB of RAM and up to 32GB of expandable storage.
Additionally, it has an expandable option via microSD card (up to 128GB).
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Case Renders Leak
In terms of optics, Nokia C3 has an 8-MP sensor with an f/2.0 autofocus lens and an LED flash. For selfies and video calls, the phone has a 5-MP sensor in the front.
It packs a 3,040mAh removable battery. Sensors onboard include an accelerometer, ambient light, and a proximity sensor. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a dedicated Google Assistant button as well. The phone measures 159.6x77x8.69mm and weighs 184.5 grams.
Connectivity options for the phone include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.