Oppo Reno 3 is launched in India in the 30k budget segment with a dual punch-hole 44MP selfie camera and the first smartphone with the all-new Mediatek Helio P95 SoC.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro is the phone for all the selfie lovers. The 44MP selfie camera in the dual punch-hole cutout takes great shots.
- 44MP Selfie Camera
- VOOC Flash Charge
- Customisable OS
- High price
Oppo Reno 3 Pro at the price tag of 29,990 is not a steal deal to pick, but surely a bet for the camera lovers.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro has an immersive 6.4-inch FHD+ E3 Super AMOLED dual punch-hole display. The colours come out very sharp and bright for optimal viewing and comes with TUV Certification for reducing the blue light emissions.
The Oppo Reno 3 Pro sports a sleek design glass back with curved corners and a quad-camera setup at the back while on the front it has a dual-punch hole display with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The Oppo Reno 3 Pro is stuffed with the MediaTek Helio P95 processor along with LPDDR4X 8GB RAM making it run smooth. The customisable Color OS 7 based on Android 10 adds to the better user interface.
The 64MP Quad Camera setup on the rear and a dual punch-hole 44MP Selfie camera on the Oppo Reno 3 Pro allows it to take clear shots all through. There is a 13MP Telephoto Lens 64MP Ultra-clear Main Camera, 2MP Mono Lens and an 8MP Ultra Wide-angle Lens, with 20X digital zoom capability.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro is packed with a 4025 mAh battery. There is a 30W charger in the box which is complemented by Oppo’s VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 that can juice up the batter from 0 to 99% in just about 35 minutes.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro is a good device to pick, including all the goods you need in your upper-mid-segment smartphone, including the MediaTek Helio P95 chipset, VOOC Flash charging, and a catchy design, the six-camera setup, especially for the ones crazy about photography, but that price tag of Rs.29,990 will surely make you think before buying it.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.32 inches
- Height6.25 inches
- Weight175 g
- ColorAuroral Black
- ColorAuroral Blue, Midnight Black, Sky White
- BuildGlass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- Width2.89 inches
- Display TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.4 inches
- Display Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels
- Aspect Ratio20:09
- Pixel Density411 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio84.80%
- OSAndroid 10.0 ColorOS 7
- Chipset GPMediatek Helio P95
- RAM8 GB RAM
- Storage256 GB
- Expandable MemoryNo
- RAM/Internal Storage128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Back Camera Video2160p30fps, 1080p gyro-EIS
- Quad Camera64 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.72, 0.8 micron13 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/3.4, 1.0 micron, 2x optical zoom8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0, 1.4 micron2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5.0, 1.75 micron
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- Dual Camera44 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/2.652 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity4025 mAh battery
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- ChargingFast battery charging 30W: 50% in 20min (VOOC Flash Charge 4.0)
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBType-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2020, March 2
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, March
Price / Buy
Get the best price for OPPO Reno3 Pro
- Smartphones these days are not the same as they were a couple of years ago, they’ve evolved into fully-fledged entertainment systems. Some of the new smartphones in the market also come with support for Dolby Atmos and have HiFi Quad DAC setup, something which was earlier limited to dedicated Audio Setups.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Tips And TricksTue, 31 Mar'20The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is a feature-packed smartphone directly coming down from the house of Samsung. Its runs on OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10, and packs in a lot of great features that a general consumer doesn’t know about unless he dives deep into all the settings. To lift off all these hidden menus and options, here are a few Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Tips and Tricks for you to know about.
- How To Set Any Video As Lock Screen Wallpaper On iPhoneTue, 31 Mar'20Bored of using Still Wallpapers on your iOS Device? Want to use a Video as a Live Wallpaper for your device’s lock screen?, We do have a solution. iPhone allows us to use Live Photos as Wallpapers, so converting Videos to Live Photos and then using it as Live Wallpaper solves the problem.
- Are you trying very hard to find a good android based application with the help of which you can play every kind of video and music file? Here in this article, we are going to discuss everything about such five best applications.
- Best Apps To Choose Custom Ringtones For Apple iPhoneTue, 31 Mar'20Are you bored of all the default ringtones that you get pre-installed with your iPhone and are trying to find some new and unique ringtones that can be customized? If you said yes, then here in this article, we are going to talk about various such applications that can help you in providing the best custom ringtones for your Apple iPhone.
- With each passing day, online streaming providers including Netflix. Prime Videos and Hotstar is getting more popular. These internet content providers make it extremely easy to stream content on portable devices including smartphones. New smartphones such as the OnePlus 7 Pro, iPhone 11 and the Samsung Galaxy S20 now support HDR Displays that can really improve the quality of content delivery for the supported content.
- Best Smartphones with 8GB RAMFri, 27 Mar'20RAM is an important and integral component of a smartphone, it has generally been in our minds that having more RAM makes a smartphone faster, we don’t deny it but it’s not true completely. Having more RAM in a smartphone makes app loading times faster, and enables a smoother overall smartphone experience. And here is the list of the few best smartphones with 8GB RAM in India.
- Best 5G Smartphones That You Can Buy Right Now In India!Thu, 26 Mar'205G rumours and testing has been hovering all around the world, and India has finally got some officially launched 5G Smartphones that are available for sale. Many People do not change their smartphones every now and then, and continue to use it for 4-5years. India will be getting the 5G services in the upcoming few years, and if you are the one who doesn’t change the phone often and want to be ready with a 5G handset before the network becomes live, here are a list of the best few 5G Smartphones available in India right now.
- The COVID19 Crisis has left kids and elders stranded at home all alike, without regular classes going on for children it is important to keep them busy with something productive so that they don’t get bored. This is a great opportunity to get your children familiar with something that they can enjoy without having to keep them under constant supervision.
- The COVID-19 outbreak might have got everyone around here by a surprise but we gotta respect the government's decision to keep things outright. While doing so, which means you have to stay under any circumstances, it gets really boring for not being able to catch up with your friends and whatnot. Well, here are some games for you to try out when quarantined.
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Black Shark 3Add to compare
- 8spec scoreOPPO Find X2Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreRealme 6₹12,999Add to compare
- 6.8spec scoreOPPO Reno3 Pro₹29,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme X50 Pro 5G₹37,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra₹92,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MaxAdd to compare
- 7.8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro₹12,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme 6 Pro₹16,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20₹66,999Add to compare