OPPO Reno6 Pro First Impressions – Top 5 Reasons To Buy OPPO Reno6 Pro in India
Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant.
We are going to talk about five of those features which make the Reno6 Pro 5G a worthy buy at its launch price.
Comprehensive Cameras: 64MP Quad-Cameras
Starting with the cameras, this phone comes with 64MP AI Quad-cameras setup in the rear, where the other three sensors are as follows. An 8MP wide-angle camera, 2MP Macro Lens, and a 2MP Mono camera with colour temperature sensor. On the front, you get a massive 32MP selfie camera.
If you are wondering how the camera array stands out from the competition, then you must know that OPPO has introduced a set of camera features, which allows you to take your smartphone photography skills to the next level.
Reno6 Pro camera array allows you to shoot cinematic bokeh flare portraits, which was previously only possible from DSLR cameras. Now whether you are going on a vacation to capture portraits with LUSH TREE in the background, or shooting night portraits with LAKE/RIVER in the background, OPPO’s new Reno 5 Pro.
Dazzling Design: The Transparent Matte Finish Catches the Light
The design of the OPPO Reno 6 Pro will dazzle you. It comes with an ever-changing Aurora Colour, which draws its inspiration from the Northern Lights like in Nordic countries. In a dark room, this phone will let you see millions of pyramid-shaped crystal structures as you rotate through different angles. This is what is called Reno Glow Design.
Notably, it comes in a stellar black colour too!
The back uses a unique AG Glass that provides 200% increased hardness and durability. It’s like Matte meets the shine! On top of the unique styling, it is quite sleek at just 7.6mm thickness and weighs 177g, which makes it easy on your hands and the pockets. It’s quite comfortable to use.
Also Read: iQOO 7 Full Review
This smartphone is a fashion statement in itself.
But is there more to this smartphone than the design and cameras? Well, glad you asked. 😛
High Performance Hardware: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 & 12GB RAM
Powered by MediaTek’s flagship chipset, the new Reno 6 Pro is powered by a Dimensity 1200 processor, which is the heart and soul of the new Reno phone. After spending a couple of hours with the phone, I could easily say that it’s quite snappy in terms of performance. Be it gaming or switching between dozens of apps, it felt quite powerful.
We have already tested Dimensity 1200 when we did a review of Realme X7 Max, it is quite a powerful processor. We will make sure to bring a performance comparison test of the new Reno phone. Right now, here are the Geekbench scores of the phone for you to get a brief idea of its performance.
The Reno6 Pro is loaded with 12GB Of RAM and also comes with a RAM Expansion technology that we saw on some Vivo, and Realme smartphones recently. It essentially allows you to expand the RAM up to 7GB, which in total makes 19 GB of RAM. Now that should be more than sufficient for any amount of tasks you throw at this phone.
Notably, it’s a 5G-enabled smartphone and supports up to 11 5G bands, which is the most I have seen on any 5G smartphone launched in 2021.
Super Fast Charging: 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Charging
Sporting a 4500mAh capacity battery it comes with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 charging, which claims that the device gets charged from zero to a hundred in just 31 minutes. Thus probably making it the fastest charging smartphone so far. Further, the brand claims it can keep 4 hours of video playback running with just 5 minutes of charging. Now that’s kickass!
To support your adventures in the wild or late-night parties, it has a Super-Power Saving mode and a Super Night time standby should you need your battery to last longer than usual.
Display – AMOLED FHD+ 90Hz
Sometimes I like to talk about the best thing about the smartphone in the last. A display is quite a crucial aspect for me. It can make or break the smartphone experience. After spending a couple of minutes watching videos on this OLED 3D curved display, I could easily say that it’s one of the best, if not the best display I have used in this price range. This 90Hz refresh rate screen doesn’t factually compare to AMOLED 120Hz panels, but I felt it was equally smooth in operations and quite responsive I might add.
The haptics on this phone is brilliant with an X-axis linear motor working the job. If you have been watching our videos, you know that we take haptics quite seriously. It’s important for a good typing and gaming experience.
Planning to upgrade? Sell Your Old Phone in 60 Seconds From Home
What do you guys think of the new Reno phone?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…