Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 Launched In India – Price Starts At Rs 8,999
The Samsung Galaxy M01 is a new entry level smartphone whereas the Galaxy M11 comes a successor to the Galaxy M10.
Highlights of the Story
- Both the devices are available on Amazon, Flipkart and other authorized retailers starting 3pm IST today.
- The Galaxy M11 and M01 get a 5,000mAh and 4,000mAh battery respectively.
- The Galaxy M11 features the modern Infinity-O display.
As Flipkart teasers and banners revealed, the launch of Samsung Galaxy M11 And Galaxy M01 was observed today, with both the smartphones entering the market to dominate the sub-15k and sub-10k price segment respectively.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M01 is the latest entry-level device from Samsung which brings in a decent spec-sheet at a very affordable price tag. So, up at the front is a 5.71-inch HD+ TFT display which gets a resolution of 720×1560 pixels and comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The phone gets a dated water-drop style notch at the front and is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC which is further clubbed with with 3GB and 32GB of expandable storage.
Galaxy M01 camera gets a dual lens setup at the back with a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. At the front is a 5-megapixel selfie camera sensor residing in the water-drop notch. Galaxy M01 battery includes a large enough 4,000mAh cell getting charged via the Micro-USB port. Unfortunately, we do not get a fingerprint scanner on the device.
The Galaxy M01 launch price in India is set at Rs. 8,999 and it comes in Black, Blue, and Red colour options.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specifications
The Galaxy M11 comes as an upgraded version of the recently launched Galaxy M10s and is introduced as a successor to the Galaxy M10. The device gets a 6.4-inch HD+ panel with a punch-hole housing the selfie camera, placed at the top-left corner. The display comes with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Powertrain includes the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC which is coupled with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of expandable storage.
Galaxy M11 camera gets a triple rear lens setup including a 13MP primary camera sensor, a 5MP ultra-wide-angle shooter. Accompanying is a 2MP depth sensor with and an 8MP selfie camera sensor at the front.
Galaxy M11 battery includes a 5,000mAh cell with 15W fast charging support via the USB Type-C port. The Galaxy M11 launch price in India is set at Rs. 10,999 and Rs. 12,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option respectively. It is offered in Black, Metallic Blue, and Violet colour options.
Review – Samsung Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M01
A member of Samsung’s M series,the phone has an Infinity-O display, sufficient 5000 mAh battery life, microphones at the top and bottom, modern selfie punch-hole camera, support for Dolby Atmos enabling good sound quality and a well built design. Some might find the 16MP selfie camera odd because of its location being right on the front screen of the phone. The tri-camera features are average . The brand has chosen TFT HD over an AMOLED display. Latest features that come with the OneUI 2.0 have proven to be a boon to this model except for the bloatwares that it accompanies. When it comes to hardwares, the phone could have done better in terms of performance considering the turbulent market conditions.
This is a smartphone you should buy if you are looking for one that is incredibly reasonable, handy, compact and the best at its price. It does have decent battery life that is sufficient enough for normal day-to-day activities. It has a small and sturdy structure with Samsung’s UI 2.0 and a brilliant LCD infinite V display. The performance is smooth and has a good battery life but the quality of the dual camera could have been better.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.