Page 4 - Smartphone Reviews
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Review – One Of The Bests You Can Buy Under 10,000
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
Samsung Galaxy M31s – Buy It For Big Battery and Display
Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
Redmi Note 9 Pro & Pro Max: The Crowd Pullers
The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
Vivo X50 – The Ultimate Camera Phone
Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.
Samsung Galaxy M21 – Yet Another Affordable Device
Samsung Galaxy M21 stands well for the overall camera performance, for being slimmer and lighter and for having larger battery life.
Asus ROG Phone 3 – Best For Professional Gamers
Promised to provide the ultimate smartphone gaming experience, Asus ROG Pone 3 is a powerful handset with a lot to offer to the consumer.
Recent ArticlesView All
- Whether you have or are getting an iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Mini, the default way to check the current battery life is via the tiny battery icon in the top right of the status bar. But that does not accurately depict how much juice is left, not as a specific percentage indicator would. Therefore if you want the exact battery percentage displayed on the home screen, here's how you can enable it.
- Free Fire features a rich range of attractive cosmetic items featuring enticing bundles, visually appealing skins, and more. Often they are very expensive to buy, and you have to use your in-game currencies to unlock them. Also, you can get these items for free using redeemable codes. Here's a guide on how you can do that.
- How To Register Yourself For CoVID Vaccine Using Aarogya Setu App and CoWIN Website: Step by Step GuideThe eligible beneficiaries can visit the Co-Win 2.0 portal to register themselves or via the Aarogya Setu app, which has CoWIN app integration.
- AirPods are tiny little wireless earbuds that often get misplaced very easily, if you are one of them who often tend to lose their AirPods at your home or while you are out then this feature is a godsend. AirPods can now be easily located using your iPhone and you can track their last known location. While this feature isn’t as robust and functional as the Find my iPhone feature that we are now used to, it will help get the work done
- The iOS 14 has a hidden Code Scanner application built-in, that most iPhone users aren't aware of. The Code Scanner app is not available on the App library and you need to locate it manually from the Control Center. Here's how to find this hidden app on your iPhone. Not only that, but you can also make the app easily accessible by following a few simple steps.