Top 10 Non-Chinese Smartphones To Buy In 2020!
Several new smartphones are launched each month in India and a lot of them are manufactured in China. This includes smartphones from brands like Xiaomi, Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and OnePlus. In the past few months, there has been a lot of talk about the anti-china movement in India with users striving to reduce the usage of Chinese goods. In the wake of this movement, a lot of users are shifting to smartphones that have less reliance on China, if you are one among them then this list is for you. We have curated a list of some of the best smartphones that you can buy in 2020 that are not Chinese.
Highlights of the Story
- Mobile Devices are some of the highest sold electronics in the current market and we see new smartphones being launched in the market almost every week
- Most of these new devices are made by Chinese companies, this is a major concern for some users who are trying to reduce reliance on Chinese devices
- If you are looking for the best non-Chinese smartphones in the market for the year 2020 then this list gives you the best contenders
We see new smartphone brands launch new devices almost every month in India. Most of these major players, especially in the budget segment have Chinese origin and massively depend on China for development and production. We’ve seen strong growth in the Anti-China movement in the past few months since the Indo-China border conflict.
This has also resulted in many users wanting to reduce their reliance on Chinese goods starting from smartphones. If you are one such user then this article gives you a list of the top 10 smartphones that are not Chinese.
Samsung Galaxy S20
The Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with a 6.2-inch display with a QuadHD display. The smartphone is by the Korean manufacturer Samsung and is mainly producing smartphones in alternate countries such as Vietnam, India, and more. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset or a 2GHz Samsung Exynos 990 SoC depending on the region of purchase. The smartphone comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage in the base variant.
In terms of optics, the device has a triple camera setup on the rear with a 12MP primary sensory, a 12MP wide-angle lens, and a 64GB telephoto lens. The front camera has a 10MP resolution and the device comes with a fairly sized 4,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support. The smartphone supports Wireless Charging 2.0 for ultra-fast wireless charging and is powered by OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10.
iPhone 11 series is extremely popular and doesn’t need much introduction. The device is powered by the smoothest operating system for mobiles and Apple has recently started manufacturing iPhone 11 in-house at a plant in India. The base iPhone 11 comes with two cameras at the back, a 12MP primary wide-angle lens and another 12MP ultra-wide lens. Both the cameras are the best in their segment for both photos and videos.
The software also comes with an automatic night mode that automatically kicks in when the lighting is low The Apple A13 Bionic process works with a neural engine and a six-core GPU to handle most of the processing tasks and even outperforms Snapdragon 865 in most cases. The price of the iPhone 11 is also on the higher side compared to other flagship devices, but the extra money is totally justified for the quality that it offers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is a mid flagship range offering from the brand in the premium Note line-up. The smartphone comes with an S-Pen that has Bluetooth connectivity. This S-Pen can be used to take notes, control music, camera, or even navigate through the presentation. The S Pen stylus features greatly add to the overall user experience on the smartphone, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite is powered by a 10nm octa-core chipset from Samsung called the Exynos 9810 which we have previously seen on the Samsung Galaxy S9, and Note 9 series.
The device comes with 128GB of internal storage and either 6GB or 8GB of RAM. The smartphone comes with a triple camera setup on the rear, a 12MP primary wide-angle lens, a telephoto lens, and a wide-angle lens. There is also a 32MP front shooter in the 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a FullHD+ resolution. The smartphone has a massive 4,500 mAh battery and uses OneUI 2.0 skin over Android 10.
iPhone SE 2020
After a long wait, the iPhone SE was refreshed and is now available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB variants. The device has a much smaller form factor and uses only a 4.7-inch display with TouchID for unlocking. The iPhone SE 2020 is powered by the latest A13 Bionic chipset from Apple that we have also seen on the iPhone 11 series. The smartphone has a 12MP f/1.8 aperture camera that captures some of the best photos and videos in the segment. The device comes with a true tone display, haptic touch, Wide Color display and more.
The smartphone is Splash and Dust resistant, the front camera on the device is an 8MP shooter with an f/2.2 aperture. Both the cameras can record in 4K and FullHD Resolutions, the fingerprint sensor is built into the home button on the iPhone SE. The iPhone SE is very similar to the iPhone 8 and supports fast-charging up to 50% in just 30 minutes using the 18W fast charger.
Also Read: How To Download YouTube Videos For Free
The Asus 6Z comes with a 6.4-inch display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio on a FullHD+ panel the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC under the hood and has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The smartphone has a 5,000mAh battery and supports Quick Charge 4.0. The Asus 6Z comes with a dual-camera setup mounted on a motorized mechanism that helps use the same sensor for both, front and rear camera.
The optics consist of a 48MP primary sensor and a 13MP wide-angle sensor which can both be used for front and rear captures. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the rear of the device and the smartphone comes with a near Stock Android experience.
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
The Samsung S10 Lite is yet another Samsung smartphone that is not manufactured in China. This was launched alongside the Samsung Note10 Lite smartphone and offers a flagship experience at a budget pricing. The Galaxy S10 Lite is slightly more expensive than the Note10 Lite but offers a better processor, more storage, and better optics on the whole. The Galaxy S10 Lite is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and has 8GB of RAM. The internal storage on the device is either 128GB or 512GB based on the variant.
The primary camera on the smartphone is a 48MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture, this lens also supports Super Steady OIS. The secondary ultra-wide camera comes with an f/2.2 aperture, the final third macro lens only has a resolution of 5MP and an aperture of f/2.4. The device supports recording video at 4K Resolution up to 60FPS and at FullHD up to 240FPS for slow motion. The front camera is a 32MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and support for video recording at up FullHD resolution. The device also has a massive 4,500mAh battery like the Note10 Lite.
LG G8X ThinQ
The LG G8X ThinQ is a flagship device from LG that is not manufactured in China. The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device has a dual-camera setup on the rear with a 12MP primary and a 13MP ultra-wide lens.
The front camera is a 32MP sensor. While the rear camera records at up to 4K resolution at 60FPS, the front camera is limited to 4K at 30FPS. The smartphone is very capable and also comes with a 4,000mAh battery that supports 21W Quick Charge 4.0 technology.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.