Vivo G1 Leaks Ahead of Official Launch
Vivo is a major disruptor and has gained its own loyal consumer base.
Highlights of the Story
- The Vivo G1 looks like a rebranded version of the Vivo S6 5G.
- New leaks regarding the phone recently came out on Weibo by tipster Digital Chat station.
- The Vivo G1 will support 5G connectivity and will get Samsung Exynos 980 SoC under the hood.
Vivo, originally based in China, has enjoyed a new-found popularity in India, as a brand providing pocket friendly budget smartphones. The new found popularity can also be attributed to its position as the main sponsor of the Indian Premier League.
The latest product to be launched by the brand, Vivo G1, has been one to look forward to amongst consumers. However, key details regarding the latest product to be launched has been leaked.
As per reports, the upcoming device is said to sport a 6.44-inch OLED display with a water-drop notch and full-HD+ resolution. The water-drop notch is reported to house a 32-megapixel selfie camera. At the rear, the Vivo G1 has a circular camera module which houses a quad-camera setup. A 48-megapixel primary sensor is reported as of now, along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-camera and two 2-megapixel sensors.
The phone is expected to be packed with a 2.2GHz processor, and is projected to be powered by a Samsung Exynos 980 SoC. The upcoming Vivo G1 is also reported to be equipped with 5G connectivity, besides the Bluetooth v5.0 updates. The phone houses a huge 4,500 mAh battery. There is also an 18W charger provided with the box, which supports fast charging.
As per speculations, it is expected to possess 8GB RAM and 256 GB of storage as in the case of Vivo S6, on which it is reportedly based. In terms of software, it is reported to run on Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10, as is the norm in other brands in the market, which operate their software based on Android OS.
It is expected to go on sale in May, starting with China where it will be priced at an estimated CNY 3000 (around Rs 32,000 in India).
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.