Vivo V20 Pro 5G Launched in India: Price, Specifications
The Chinese manufacturer has brought its Vivo V20 Pro 5G to India.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 Pro 5G has a dual-SIM slot, USB Type-C port.
- The phone packs 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage.
- It is priced in India at Rs. 29,990.
After teasing the smartphone a lot, Vivo V20 Pro 5G has finally launched in India. It is a part of the series in the already launched Vivo V20 and Vivo V20 SE. This new variant offers a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC and has a triple camera setup at the back. Moreover, the phone also has a dual selfie camera setup at the front. However, it originally unveiled in Thailand in September.
Also Read: Realme RMX3063 Specs Leaked On FCC
Vivo V20 Pro 5G Price in India, Launch Availability
This smartphone comes with a price tag of Rs.29,990 for the sole 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option. It will be available via Amazon, Flipkart, Vivo India e-store, Paytm Mall, Tata Cliq, and Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. In addition, it is available in Midnight Jazz and Sunset Melody color options.
Online offers include an instant Rs. 2,000 off on ICICI Bank credit and debit card transactions, Rs. 2,500 extra off on exchange, V-Shield complete mobile damage protection, and no-cost EMI options of up to 12 months. It will also be available via offline stores including Croma, Reliance Digital, Jio exclusive stores, Sangeetha, Vijay Sales, Poorvika, Big C, and LOT.
Also Read: December Launch Confirmed For Tecno POVA
Offline offers on the Vivo V20 Pro 5G include 10 percent cash back on ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, and Zest cards. There is also a one-time screen replacement, Jio benefits worth Rs. 10,000, and financing options from HDB, Home Credit, and Bajaj Finserv. Moreover, buyers can also opt for the Vivo Upgrade plan that offers an 80% buyback money guarantee.
Vivo V20 Pro 5G Specifications
The phone features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display with a wide notch. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC paired with 8GB RAM. Internal storage is listed to be 128GB. In addition, it runs on Android 10-based FunTouch OS 11 software.
Vivo V20 Pro has a triple rear camera setup that houses a 64-MP primary Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor along with an 8-MP secondary sensor and a 2-MP monochrome sensor. The dual selfie camera setup has a 44-MP primary sensor and an 8-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.28 ultra-wide-angle lens that has a field of view (FoV) of 105 degrees.
Moreover, it packs a 4,000mAh battery that supports 33W FlashCharge fast charging.
Connectivity options for the phone include 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.1, dual-band Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS/ NavIC, and a USB Type-C port. It also has an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Also read: Google Mobile Phone Price List In India
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.