What Is The Best Upgrade Option for Samsung Galaxy M30s?
Samsung Galaxy M30s was a budget smartphone. The device was bang-for-buck when it was launched. But in 2021, the smartphone’s charm has started to diminish. The performance has decreased and made the general user think of alternatives. So, perhaps, it is time to switch to a new smartphone.
Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy M30s Specifications:
- 2Why is Samsung Galaxy M30s outdated in 2021?
- 3How can I sell my old Samsung Galaxy M30S and get excellent buyback value?
- 4Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
- 5Best Smartphone Upgrades for Samsung Galaxy M30s
Highlights of the Story
- The Galaxy M30s was a good smartphone. However, a lack of software updates and no futurist tech has made the device obsolete.
- Check out our best smartphone upgrades options for the Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Samsung devices are value-for-money smartphones with a premium touch. They perform better and offer specs that are just fine for a general user. The Samsung Galaxy M30s was a product of that lineup; it had a quality specification necessary to sustain. However, this is 2021, and according to the 2021 standard, the Galaxy M30s is outdated.
Today, users are demanding exciting design and quality specs that can multi-task heavy applications. Apart from that, all these requirements should also come in a tight value-for-money budget. The more challenging the smartphone market becomes, the harder it is to maintain a smartphone’s functionality. Perhaps, the same thing happens with the Galaxy M30s. Its design and software experience was good, but its hardware has made the device an outdated one.
So, if you using the Samsung Galaxy M30s, it might be the right time to sell old phone and buy a new one.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specifications:
Launched in 2019, the Galaxy M30s features a 6.4-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display and has 420 nits of peak brightness. The device has a dew-drop notch and comes with an 84 per cent screen-to-body ratio. On the specs side, the smartphone is powering an Octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC and comes with a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. The device comes in three variants 4GB + 64GB, 4GB + 128GB and 6GB+ 128GB RAM and internal storage.
On the camera side, the Galaxy M30s features a 48-megapixel f/2.0 lens, an 8-megapixel f/2.2 lens and a 5-megapixel f/2.2 lens. On the front side, it is having a 16-megapixel lens with an f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone is powering a 6,000mAh battery and comes with 15W fast charging.
Why is Samsung Galaxy M30s outdated in 2021?
The Galaxy M30s has multiple issues that make the device an obsolete phone in 2021. Let’s discuss them in detail.
1. No 5G support
The device doesn’t have 5G compatibility that makes the smartphone a non-futurist device. However, in the coming year, 5G will be the tech of the new telecommunication face, and having a 5G device ready would be an added advantage for the user.
2. No software updates
There is no official confirmation that the smartphone will be receiving the Android 11 update. Therefore, the update for the smartphone is in question as of now. Each software update brings new features and bug fixes that make the device perform better than ever; with no future updates, the smartphone will show lagging issues. This will eventually lead to having a poor user experience.
3. Poor camera performance
The smartphone camera is not up to the make. The device clicks good images, but the dynamic range is questionable. Its autofocus is also very slow and sometimes takes minutes to adjust. The ageing camera hardware is also the primary reason for the underperformance of the camera.
How can I sell my old Samsung Galaxy M30S and get excellent buyback value?
To check the resale value to upgrade the Samsung Galaxy M30S on Cashify, follow the below-mentioned steps and get the maximum possible value for your device.
Go to the Cashify website or Mobile App and head onto the Sell old phone, then select Samsung as a brand.
Once done, select the model of the device Sell Old Samsung Galaxy M30S. Now a new page will load. Here you can choose the storage variant to get the approximate buyback amount.
Now, to get the exact resale value, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the smartphone.
Also read- Upcoming Smartphone Launches
Once everything is done, you will get the exact resale price for your Samsung Galaxy M30S. Then, you can select the payment method and the time slot to collect the device from your place. With the received amount, you can buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
If you want to sell old phone, then there is no better place than Cashify. We have got amazing offers and the best deals that will give excellent buyback value of your phone.
1. Maximum Value:
We believe in offering the maximum buyback value to our customers. Our AI-based pricing algorithm makes sure you’re getting the best resell value of your old device.
2. Free Doorstep Pickup:
No need to go out and look for our exclusive store. Just book a free pickup at your home and sell your old phone at your scheduled time.
3. Get Paid Instantly:
We don’t make our customers wait. As soon as you sell your old smartphone, we will instantly transfer the money to your preferred mode.
4. Professional care:
We take professional care of your old smartphone, from data wiping to providing a valid bill of purchase. We handle everything with optimum care.
Best Smartphone Upgrades for Samsung Galaxy M30s
Indeed, there are plenty of smartphone upgrade options for the M30s. That is why we have picked the best three that will cater for your smartphone need.
1. OnePlus Nord 2
OnePlus Nord 2 features a 6.43-inch Fluid AMOLED display and comes with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The device also has a pixel density of 410ppi. So far, The Nord 2 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC and is coupled with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU. The device comes in two variants 8GB + 128GB & 12GB + 256GB RAM and internal storage.
Talking about the camera features, the Nord 2 is sporting a 50-megapixel f/1.88, an 8-megapixel f/2.3 and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 aperture lens. Furthermore, the front camera is rocking a 32-megapixel shooter with an f/2.5 aperture lens. In addition to that, the Nord 2 is action-packed with a 4,500mAh battery which supports proprietary 65W fast-charging.
2. Vivo Y72 5G
Vivo Y72 5G comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SoC coupled with Adreno 619 GPU. In addition, the device comes with an 8GB RAM and 128GB Internal storage option and feature the Funtouch 11.1 UI on top of Android 11.
On the display side, the Vivo Y72 features a 6.58-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels and comes with 401ppi of pixel density. So far, the device has a very minimal bezel and comes with an 84 per cent screen-to-body ratio.
Coming to the camera part, the Y72 is packing a 48-megapixel f/1.8 lens and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 lens. On the front camera, we have an 8-megapixel shooter with an f/1.8 aperture. The smartphone is housing a 5,000mAh battery with fast charging up to 18W.
3. Tecno Camon 17 Pro
Coming with a punch-hole display, the Tecno Camon 17 Pro features an Octa-core Mediatek Helio G95 CPU and is paired with a Mali-G76 MC4 Graphics processor. The device comes in two variants: 8GB RAM & 128GB internal storage, 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage.
Coming to the display, the device is featuring a 6.8-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2460-pixel resolution and 395ppi of pixel density. The display also supports a 90Hz refresh rate and comes with 500nits of brightness.
We have a quad-camera setup on the camera section with a 64-megapixel f/1.8 lens, an 8-megapixel f/2.3 lens, a 2-megapixel f/2.4 lens and a 2-megapixel f/2.4. The front camera of the device is featuring a 48-megapixel shooter with an f/2.2 aperture. In addition to that, the device is featuring a 5,000mAh battery and supports 25W fast-charging.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…