Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
You May Also Explore
- 7.9spec scoreMotorola Moto Z3Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreMotorola Moto Z3 PlayAdd to compare
- 7.4spec scoreSamsung Galaxy J7 (2017)Add to compare
- 8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S9 Plus₹30,999Add to compare
- 7.5spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A8 Plus₹21,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreiQOOAdd to compare
- 8.2spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S10 Plus₹52,999Add to compare
- 8.1spec scoreSamsung Galaxy Note 9₹61,890Add to compare
- 8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,990Add to compare
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,990VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,990VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹20,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹29,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹43,965VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,989VSApple iPhone XR₹44,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹14,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹17,499Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹111,600Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹19,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹30,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,150Know More
- Motorola One Action₹10,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
The ASUS ROG Phone 2 is designed with an aggressiveness that will attract gamers. The phone has a few pros and cons:
- The phone has an aggressive aerodynamic design that is made for gamers visual delight and gaming comfort.
- The phone has a large AMOLED screen with a lot of screen space to work with.
- It has a 120Hz refresh rate making the phone an excellent gaming piece that will be future-proof as well.
- The raw power present in this phone is that of Snapdragon 855 Plus, which makes sure games can run at high speed in high settings without faltering.
- The phone arrives with a potent 6000 mAh battery that can keep it chugging for more than a day, even with intensive use.
- Asus ROG Phone 2 has good cameras which can click decent shots when the light is adequate.
- The ROG Phone 2 has an aggressive design which will not be pleasing for a non-gamer.
- The phone is quite hefty.
Overall, if you are a gamer, the ROG Phone 2 has more than enough specifications to keep you satisfied. With 120Hz refresh rate, 6000 mAh battery and Snapdragon 855 Plus, the ROG Phone 2 is set to redefine gaming. It does not even falter with regular use too, though not using it for gaming will be a waste of its potential.
Asus is back with its second version of the famous gaming phone, the Asus ROG Phone 2. Priced at Rs. 74,999, the Asus ROG Phone 2 can be genuinely a defining factor in the gaming industry.
Packed with a beautiful design, a grunting performance and a long-lasting battery, the Asus ROG Phone 2 is set to make a mark in the gaming phones universe. It has a 120Hz refresh rate and a Snapdragon 855 Plus power, making it a gamer’s delight. If you are a gamer and have the money to afford a gaming phone, then ASUS ROG Phone 2 is your all-rounder gaming phone which will keep you satisfied now and even in the future.
The ASUS ROG Phone 2 comes with a Transformer look that was the speciality of the Asus ROG Phone, along with the aerodynamic effect of the previous set. It also has a stainless steel chassis on its back covered with Gorilla Glass 3. Underneath this glass back, there are lines of circuitry running which shine with different kinds of colours based on how light falls on it. The phone is a bit heavy at 240g and is quite thick at 9.78mm. The right edge of the phone holds the Air Trigger II, which acts as shoulder buttons. The premium finish of the phone does give it an aggressive gaming design. However, the heft is not favourable for everyday use.
The ROG Phone 2 comes with a 6.59-inch AMOLED screen with a Full HD+ display which comes with a 2340×1080 resolution. It gives you a lot more screen space to work with than its predecessors. The refresh rate has been improved from 90Hz to 120Hz with a response time of one millisecond and a touch response time of 240Hz – a first for the smartphone universe. The screen can reproduce about 108% of DCI-P3 colour gamut and has 10bit HDR certifications making the games look punchy. Plus, the higher refresh rate guarantees a fantastic viewing experience. The front has noticeable bezels, giving you a 19:5:9 aspect ratio. However, the bezels have dual stereo speakers for your benefit. The fingerprint scanner is housed just under the display too.
Asus ROG Phone 2 would come with the beast of a processor that is Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset. It should be clocked at 2.96 GHz. The phone will also have an Adreno 640 GPU along with 12GB RAM. The 855 Plus is 15% faster CPU performance, and the graphics rendering will be pushed using Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Elite Gaming suite. The thing is, despite having such amount of power, few games can use this power to the fullest, with even PUBG settling at 60fps. ASUS as gone for thermal management system too, providing heat dissipation plate, vents and vapour cooling chambers.
Asus ROG Phone 2 has a dual-camera setup on its back which uses a 48MP primary camera and a 13MP secondary camera which provides a wide field-of-view of 125-degrees. Plus, in the front, you get a 24 MP selfie camera. The setup is similar to Asus 6Z. In ideal light conditions, the phone can click high-definition shots with crystal clear pictures and little noise. At low-light, there might be some noise intake. However, the grain will remain controlled. The wide-angle camera works well too with low barrel distortion at the edges. The selfie camera remains decent and provides social-media worthy selfies.
Asus ROG Phone 2 arrives with a massive 6000 mAh battery along with 30W fast charging. It has a secondary side Type-C port for fast charging too. It can run PUBG for about 7.1 hours in 60fps as per ASUS, which means the battery will have the fantastic ability to chug the phone for more than a day even with intensive use. The phone can charge 4000 mAh battery in 58 minutes and the full in less than two hours.
With the ROG Phone 2, no stone has been left unturned. The phone has all the necessary things from an average as well as a gaming phone. It is a gaming phone from its design arriving with a powerful processor and battery. It has a potent display which includes the deep AMOLED screen effect. Along with these, there are cameras that the phone comes with, which provides you with clear photos. Overall, as a gaming phone, the ASUS ROG Phone 2 is a definite trendsetter and is future proof.