Asus ZenFone 7 Specifications Leak, 512GB Storage Expected
Asus Zenfone 6 known as Asus 6z in India may get its successor soon. Asus is said to be developing Zenfone 7 Pro along with Zenfone 7 as top-end smartphones.
Highlights of the Story
- Asus Zenfone 7 is rumored to have Snapdragon 865SoC.
- Asus might bring Zenfone 7 pro along with Zenfone 7.
- These were surfaced in Taiwan’s NCC.
According to reports, Asus‘s new Zenfone 7 has been listed online with some key specs highlighted.
Asus Zenfone 7, next-gen flagship by the Taiwanese company, has purportedly surfaced on Taiwan’s National Communications Commission (NCC). TUV Rheinland websites also list the phone. These listings show some specs that point towards a new smartphone by the company.
Asus is developing two new smartphones Asus Zenfone 7 and 7 Pro as new top-end phones in the market. Also, this is based on the fact that they can be the successor of 6z aka Asus Zenfone 6.
As per the NCC certification, the phone carries a model number ZS670KS. Zenfone 7 might feature a 6.7-inch display. Among the specs limited specs listed, the new handset can also have up to 512GB of onboard storage. The rumors also suggest connectivity options such as Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.0, and NFC. These all are reported through a dedicated Asus-focussed Japanese blog.
The TUV Rheinland certification shared in Twitter by a tipster with a moniker the_tech_guy, suggests that the Asus phone has a battery pack with a typical capacity of 4,115mAh. The phone is also found to have 30W fast charging support.
The leaks have suggested the device would likely retain the flip camera design as its successor. They are claimed as 5G enabled.
We cannot be sure of this information and specs, all we can do is wait for some credible information from the company in the meantime.
A series of reports earlier this week also said that Zenfone 7 Pro is also an addition in the series, as stated above.
A Geekbench listing suggests ZenFone 7 will have up to 16GB of RAM and include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. The ZenFone 7 Pro, on the other hand, may have the newly launched Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC.
These new models can be cheaper than Asus ROG Phone 3.
Though the company is preparing for the launch of its Asus ROG Phone 3 next week. We will try to keep you updated on both the phones.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.