Comparison: Samsung Galaxy M51 vs OnePlus Nord
Samsung Galaxy M51 will be looking to penetrate the mid-range segment with a power-packed phone.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M51 will be up for sale on September 18.
- OnePlus Nord comes with 5G connectivity.
- Nord launched in July earlier this year.
Samsung Galaxy M51 launched in India on Thursday. It comes as a decent choice for a mid-range smartphone. However, it also benefits from the ban on Chinese products in the country. At the same time, Nord is in the market now for 2 months already – creating a whole space for itself because of its features.
Samsung Galaxy M51 vs OnePlus Nord: Specifications
M51 comes with a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity O Display that offers a 20:9 aspect ratio with Gorilla Glass 3 protection support. Whereas, Nord has a 6.44-inch AMOLED panel with the same aspect ratio as Samsung. However, OnePlus is offering a 90Hz refresh rate.
Both the smartphones come with dual-SIM (Nano) support and run on Android 10. However, Samsung has OneUI core, and OnePlus has OxygenOS 10.5 as custom skins.
Processor and Storage
The former is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, paired with up to 8GB RAM. Nord, on the other hand, has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, coupled with up to 12GB RAM.
In terms of storage, M51 has 128GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB). However, OnePlus Nord offers up to 256GB of UFS 2.1 storage that isn’t expandable via a microSD card.
Camera-wise, they both come with a quad-rear cam setup. M51 has a 64MP primary Sony IMX 682 sensor, 12MP secondary ultra-wide lens with a 123-degree field of view, 5MP portrait lens, and 5MP macro sensor.
On the other hand, Nord has a 48MP Sony IMX 586 primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119 field-of-view, 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor.
Also Read: Video: Fast Charging Explained
Whereas, in front camera, the former houses a 32MP Sony IMX616 sensor with features like Single take and multiple outputs. Compared to Nord’s dual cameras with a 32-MP Sony IMX616 primary sensor and an 8-MP secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens.
Battery power for M51 is huge because of its 7,000mAh battery but it takes 2 hours to charge it with 25W fast charging. However, Nord’s 4,115 mAh battery with support for 30W Warp charging is not far away from being the better.
Also Read: Redmi 9i To Launch In India On September 15
Here OnePlus charges faster and the other stays charged longer.
Samsung M51 retails at Rs 24,999 for the 6GB+128GB variant and Rs 26,999 for the 8GB+128GB variant.
OnePlus Nord has three variants. The 6GB+64GB, 8GB+128GB, 12GB+256GB are priced at Rs 24,999, Rs 27,999 and Rs 29,999 respectively.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.