We all grow annoyed when our screens malfunction. It will make navigating, watching, and reading more challenging for you. So, here are two effective methods for fixing the Xiaomi Redmi 4A screen repair. Stunning in appearance and offering good performance, the Xiaomi Redmi 4A (32GB) is a top-notch smartphone. The main camera can record videos in high definition and take sharp, clear pictures. Thanks to the huge storage, you may build a collection of files, documents, films, songs, etc..
The battery backup is also excellent, which is the best part. It is among the top cellphones available for the money. A 5-inch HD (720 x 1,280) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen is available on the Xiaomi Redmi 4A (32GB). A Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 quad-core CPU running at 1.4GHz and 3GB of RAM power the system. A GPU called the Adreno 308 produces excellent visuals.
It features a 5-megapixel front camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a 13-megapixel (f/2.2) back camera with a CMOS image sensor. The primary camera can take photos with a resolution of 4,128 x 3,096 pixels and film 1080p movies at a rate of 30 frames per second. The phone’s 3,120mAh Li-ion battery is rated to provide 168 hours of standby life and 39.3 hours of talk time, respectively.
A broken screen might not seem like a huge matter at first, but additional problems soon follow. Your Xiaomi Redmi 4A screen may be fixed using two distinct but effective techniques. Let’s examine both of these approaches.
Method 1: Repairing the Xiaomi Redmi 4A screen through Cashify
You can use Cashify’s easy and flexible doorstep repair service to fix the screen of your Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Follow the instructions below.
1. Go to Cashify’s mobile or website to sign in with your mobile number. Alternatively, you can create a new user account if it’s your first time using the service.
2. Now, access the Cashify mobile repair page.
3. Find your phone model from the search section. In this case, you will select Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
4. To view all the repair options and costs for Xiaomi Redmi 4A, select the device’s colour on the Xiaomi Redmi 4A Repair page.
5. Add the screen repair option to your cart, which costs Rs. 1649. If you have any discount coupons, you can use them to avail further discounts.
6. Next, click on Book Now and select or enter your home address. After that, you can schedule the repair at your convenient time.
Your sensitive information won’t be hampered because the screen repair will be done in front of you. Cashify always uses authorised company spare parts for every repair service. We also offer an additional six-month warranty for each screen repair.
Method 2: Visiting Xiaomi Service Center
Repairing your smartphone’s display at authorised service centres is a good idea if the service centre is nearby your location. However, the cost incurred could be much higher than Cashify’s repair service. Still, if you want to go ahead, follow these steps.
1. Visit the Xiaomi service centre website to track the Xiaomi service centre nearest to your location.
2. You will then have to contact the service centre official at the repair centre.
3. A screen repair service for Xiaomi Redmi 4A would cost between Rs. 2500– Rs.3000.
You may also be asked to keep your smartphone at the service centre for a few days.
4. This would be a genuine problem if you don’t have a backup smartphone.
5. Your private data could also be breached during device repair.
Cashify offers screen repair or replacement service at your doorstep and according to the time suitable to you. Hence, many nationwide users prefer Cashify’s dependable services for all smartphone repair problems.
To find out more about the Xiaomi Redmi 4A features, characteristics, and price, visit its product page. Follow Cashify for additional details on all cell phones in the world.