Everything You Need To Know About iPadOS 14!
The WWDC 2020 launch event was successful and this is the place where Apple unleashed its new software upgrades including iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
Highlights of the Story
- Apple releases a powerful iPadOS 14 with a tonne of features including App Library, Widgets, and more.
- iPadOS 14 takes a few leaps into the Apple’s products lineup giving it more of a computer-like treatment.
- iPadOS 14 will be available for iPads and iPad Pros released in the last 5-6 years.
iPadOS 14, the newly launched version from Apple takes everything from iOS 14 including its App Library and Dynamic Widgets while giving your iPad a wholesome computer-like performance. The iPadOS 14 brings a lot on the table that includes a new sidebar that sits across the majority of apps allowing users better navigation and functionality without multiple options before landing on the desired destination.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
Talking about the features it brings on bought, Apple has finally incorporated the App Drawer aka App Library in both iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. It is much similar to Android’s app drawer and allows users to sort apps in folders that they can access quickly when needed. The Dynamic Widgets lets users put large icons on the home screen that can show recent emails to time and weather to everything you would like to know on the home screen itself. There’s also a Smart Stack that combines both widgets and icons with a new design on a single window for ease of use.
The new Sidebar on the left side of the display is where you will find all the essential options. For example, if you open Photos app, you will get all the options from albums to categories of photos, folders, and others neatly listed on the sidebar for easy navigation. The same applies to a string of apps including Calendar, Files, Apple Music, and others.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
With iPadOS 14, Siri is now smarter, better and takes a smaller portion of the display instead of hijacking the entire display. The same goes for an incoming calls notification as it now takes about one-third of the display and can be dragged down to open a full screen.
iPadOS 14 will be supported by iPad Air 2 (2019), iPad Air (2019), iPad mini 4 (2015), iPad mini (2019), iPad (2017, 2018, 2019), Apple iPad Pro 9.7” (2016), iPad Pro 10.5”(2017), iPad Pro 11” (2018 and 2020), and finally, iPad Pro 12.9” (2015, 2017, 2018, and 2020).
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.